“Superb veggie burger !!”
Review of Pommes Boutique

Pommes Boutique
Ranked #120 of 732 Restaurants in Salzburg
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Since we are vegetarians, so generally there are not much choices in the loca cafes, we just happen to enter pommes for a quick bite as it was close to our tour van station, but i must say we were lucky enuf to have such a nice veggie burger.

I was craving for burger for 5 days and here we got one.

The place is not too expensive, the staff is very nice.
The coffe and the fries were also great.

All in all, very nice place to be. Though not to big, but yeah not be missed for the great burgers.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I had a cheese burger and fries the burger was good and the fries was great, you should try this burger specially the fries.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

What a amazing surprise. My husband had two burgers because he really loved them. We chose this place randomly from trip advisor and we decided to try it randomly as it was close to where the bus had dropped us. The guys that serve you are young and energetic. So talented in the burger they created too. All fresh ingredients as if it is a home made burger minus the hustle ands cleaning afterwards. Price is very reasonable too. And those fries are to die for. I truly recommend this chain if I visit Salzburg I will definitely try it again.

1  Thank Xena1982
Reviewed 17 October 2015

We had a normal burger & cheese burger together with a portion of chips (fries). Delicious!! This is not sit down dining - the boutique is really small, you are meant to stand at a counter and enjoy your meal. There are a few stools. It does get busy. You can grab a beer/soda to have with your meal. The cappuccino is also really good. The staff are super friendly. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I ate here many times while I lived in Salzburg. They have great burgers and amazing fries. Glad to find American food in Salzburg!