“Better Value Than Mickey D's Across The Way”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #5 of 7 Quick Bites in Salzburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We arrived at the Salzburg Train Station, looking for something to eat. We first went to McDonalds across from here. It costs more to eat here, than back at home. My companion was still hungry, so we passed Burger King and decided to stop in. My companion was able to get 2 burgers and a drink for the same price, as getting only 1 burger and drink, at Mickey D's.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived in Salzburg on Sunday and after seeking for somewhere to have lunch found this.
I'm not a sensitive person but I was about to vomit after eating this burger!
I don't know what they add to the meat but I'll never ever try any other burger king because this is the 2nd branch of Burger King which let me down! (1st one was is Turkey, Taksim Sq.)

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Whilst walking around Salzburg visiting the various attractions, we called in at this Burger King for a snack. There was an extensive menu on offer but we stuck with Whoppers, fries and cokes as our selections because we thought that they would be safe choices.
Service at the counter was fast, efficient and polite. We ate our snacks at a table within the outlet. The place was clean and well-maintained.
Our burgers and fries were tasting and filling. The cokes were ice cold and refreshing.
Recommended as a fast-food outlet where you can enjoy a quick, tasty, cheap snack and drink!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017

The BK store is right next to the train station making it convenient. It was quite cold when we came to salzburg and a warm quick bite at BK made us feel good. The veg burger was pretty nice too.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

You may think that there is nothing to discuss regarding Burger King as it is so well known. This particular store is very convenient, just next to the Central train station.

I was a bit shocked when eating here as there were almost no staff clearing the tables and there were quite some number of flies moving around. It is not a very pleasant place to dine though the food is ok.

Date of visit: July 2016