“Fantastic Breakfast & Lovely Staff”
Review of Cafe Classic

Cafe Classic
Ranked #18 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Salzburg
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I visited Cafe Classic for breakfast on the last morning of my holiday to Salzburg - The cafe was busy but after a 2 minute wait we grabbed a table. The staff were rushed off their feet but so very plesant and helpful at the same time. Between me and my family we ordered various dishes, all of which were really tasty. Generally speaking, I wouldn't go to the cafe in you're in need of something 'quick' or if you're in a rush, but if you have time, it's worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Visited mid morning for coffee, had to wait ages to get served, the guy serving was quite unfriendly when I politely asked if I could order. When the waitress eventually reached us, they had no soya, or milk alternative so only one of us could have a coffee. This was nicely presented in a nice cup.
Nice atmosphere, but we won't be able to go back unless they start stocking soya.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I visited this place before I took a tour of the Mozart Wohnhaus next door. The food is delicious, the staff is nice, and the interior is warm and cozy. I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

In search of a decent breakfast, we happened upon Cafe Classic located in Mozart's Residence. The menu on display on the street suggested that we could still have breakfast at 11:30am. We found seating on the outside back patio. Cappuccinos, orange juices, real scrambled eggs, croissants and other breakfast pastires made for a wonderful brunch. At a highly tourist-oriented restaurant, it was a pleasant surprise that the bill for three people was only 40.80 euros. The waitress attitudes were mixed...one friendly and happy, the other grumpy and scowling. Our overall dining experience was very good, and we would definitely recommend and return.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

On a day trip to Satzburg, this was great place for lunch.
Away from the city centre crowds, the Café Classic is next to Mozart's birthplace on the other side of the river.
The décor is traditional, and the service and food were excellent. The menu is not extensive (or expensive) so my wife and I just had schnitzels with chips, but they were well cooked and really tasty.
Most diners were locals, and they clearly know what a good cafe it is.
Much recommended.