“Feeling welcome”

Brasa Grill & Lounge
Ranked #285 of 733 Restaurants in Salzburg
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to dine in this Churrascaria with business partners.
The meat was excellent and the buffet offered some good choices (especially fejoada).

The staff made us feel welcome and a big plause goes to the owner which was caring and available to all our requests.

I would definitely recommend a visit and I would not skip the opportunity to return if I ever come back to Salzburg.

2  Thank Gabriele Z

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Friends recommended that place (for meat lovers) - and we were not disappointed! We called in to get a table, otherwise we would have been left out in the rain...the restaurant was packed by the time we got there! The service is very friendly - they speak better Spanish and Portuguese than German, but who really cares - and very attentive. The concept is ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT for 29 Euros per person. This includes the buffet with the starters, all the meat and also different kind of desserts. If one likes meat, this is the place to go :) veggie-people: sorry, better go somewhere else!
The quality of the food was ok, I am not so crazy about imported meat (especially in a country where you can get incredible organic meat from a local farmer almost everywhere). We liked it!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I'm always up for a new experience and Brazilian food was new to me, so we gave it a go.
Interesting. No menus, didn't have a clue what was happening. The waiter explained that the first course of both food and action was a visit to the Salad buffet.
Plenty of variety. Tasty and Fresh. What next?
How it works, it transpires, is that various kinds of meat are grilled on long skewers. A succession of waiters comes to the table at regular intervals brandishing a skewer and slices a lump of meat onto your plate. How quaint.
All accompanied with a pile of stir fry vegetables. Quite coincidental that the veggies in Brazil seem to be cooked exactly like Cantonese stir fry. Who'd have thought it?
Anyway, the meat kept coming. A slice of lamb, a bit of cow, a sausage. They will keep coming for as long as you keep eating. Hence the 'Big appetite' in my title.
But the most eye watering aspect of the evening was the bill. Seventy six euros for what was essentially two Kebabs with one glass of wine and a bottle of water!
My wallet certainly got a Brazilian! Shaved clean!!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The meat was delicious and fresh. The restaurant is nice and casual. The staff are friendly and energetic. Amazing experience.

1  Thank Megan S
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Many times I have takern my family to this place and can only say positive things. My family loves meet, so this place is absolutely perfect! I haven't had any negative experiance so far.The price is absolutely ok from my opinion, since you get steak meet and much more. (quality is usually a bit more expensive). The staff is all time around, so you don't wait long for drinks or anything. Bonus on top, the staff is even Brasilien and can tell you stories about the brasilien food.

Furthermore you have a big fresh salat bar with cheese etc. and can take anytime as much as you would like. No one of us left this restaurant still hungry.

1  Thank StellaDeutschland