“The best restaurant in Linz”
Review of Sam's Steakhouse

Sam's Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 495 Restaurants in Linz
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

High quality steaks cooked to perfection, the best steak I ever had. A varied selection of side dishes- I would reccommend green beans with bacon. A good selection of wine to accompany the meal. May advise to make a reservation on Friday/Saturday evenings

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

After finding most restaurants closed on a Tuesday night, and getting lost in Linz, I finally stopped at this restaurant. I ordered a mojito which was good, then a vegetable fajita (not very hungry). To my surprise the vegtable were "al dente" everyday vegetables and didn't seem particularly tex-mex. okayish red red. Not the best service. I didn't try the steak so I can't judge her the meat. The potatoe dishes (neighboring tables) looked huge, rather too huge. Anyway....
Not sure I would go back....

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went there for our first anniversary and had a lovely dinner. The carpaccio and ceasar salad were great starters. The steaks (filet and surf and turf) were just amazing.
Prices are a high, but you get great quality!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Top quality food, service is amazing, so far the best restaurant I’ve ever been to, If u visit Linz, thats the first place I recommend you to visit for the best dinner of your life.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Veľmi príjemná a skvelá steakova reštaurácia. Reštaurácia má vonkajšie a vnútorne sedenie, my sme boli vonku. Nachádza sa v pokojnej časti mesta. Ponuka jedál je predovšetkým zameraná na steaky. Reštaurácia ponúka bohatý výber predjedál. Príjemná ponuka lokálnych ale aj zahraničných vín. Jedlo bolo perfektne pripravené a s vkusom naaranžované, personál veľmi milý a ochotný. Bol to veľmi dobrý kulinársky zážitok. Ďakujeme majiteľovi Samovi za pekný večer a želáme mu veľa spokojných klientov.

Very nice and great steak restaurant. The restaurant has outdoor and indoor seating, we were outside. It is located in a quiet part of city. The menu is mainly focused on steaks. The restaurant offers a rich selection of dishes. Pleasant offer of local and foreign wines. The food was perfectly prepared and tastefully arranged, staff was very kind and willing. It was a very good culinary experience for us. We thank the owner of Sam so much for a nice evening and we wish him a lot of satisfied clients.