“Grand Prix Saturday qualifying ”
Review of Flashman

Flashman
Ranked #53 of 136 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bar/Restaurant near the famous "Casino of Monte-Carlo", in the "Golden Square" Open until Monday to Saturday; From 10:00 a.m to 06:00 a.m Service never stops .. You can eat pizza, pasta, burger and many others dishes are offered at any time !
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here and the food, service and atmosphere was very good. They were super busy and managed well. Came back later to watch the FA Cup final they had a live band in the evening and we had a great evening.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We were walking the streets on Monte Carlo looking for something light and easy. Flashman met that need. A nice corner location, outdoor and indoor seating, friendly staff and good, simple food, like pizza, beer and ice cream. Worth a stop if you are after a quick bite.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

If I could give no stars I would. Definitely the worst place I have been ever!

When I came for dinner in the evening it was so empty and then the waitress by the bar had a face of thunder when we were seated. This made us feel very uncomfortable and unwelcome. The drinks order was taken but it took so long to arrive (I think 20 mins +) and when they did, the said waitress slam eah drink on the table; so unnecessary for this poor behaviour and attitude. I ordered iced tea and was kinda disappointed to get lipton tea which is ok normally but i expecting home made iced tea so was a bit disappointed and the
orange juice didn't taste like it was freshly squeezed - another disappointment.
The food took even longer which is a surprise considering that they were no other customers here...I was so hungry. I ordered the carbonara and was looking forward to it as I had difficulty deciding which item to select as they all sounded delicious but the food wasn't worth the wait. The presentation and portion size were good but the spaghetti was undercooked so it was hard to chew and the sauce was gloopy and too rich so it got a bit sickly after a couple of mouthfuls. It makes it worse when you can make it better yourself at a fraction of the price.
Another issue was that there were flies everywhere - I spent most of my time trying to swat them away from our food.
Overall not a good experience and unfortunately won't be able to recommend this place.

1  Thank Ruby A
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Terrible service here! I will not recommend this place!

drinks and food took a long time to come and when it came it did not compensate for the poor service!

Food -
Steak - Overcooked; my knife struggled to get in there let alone my teeth. - this was redone and came back pink. In the end the meal was cancelled - confirmed by our waitress.
The waitress also said 'Putain' walking pass us. [How pleasant]

The bill reflected no cancellations. And our waitress had finished her shift for the day. The manager came out and had a go at us along with his son - rudely shouting 'if you don't know meat then don't eat' =o

Will not recommend this place at all!
There are plenty of restaurants around the area and you would do well spending time and money there instead!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Very good place to eat near to casino square
Great menu , great food and the people were great , very friendly and helpful
And excellent value for money , not over priced at all