“A lot of mexican food with huge and tasty portions”
Review of Piedra Del Sol - CLOSED

Piedra Del Sol
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2014

We had a lunch and a dinner in Piedra del Sol.We liked the fact that you can stay with your children in the garden,thebig portions and the tasty food.The waiters are very good.Prices:Fajitas combo-19,8 euro,1 bier 6,5 euro,1 pichet blanc 50 cl 8,5 euro;sopa mais 6 euro,pollo borracho-15,5 euro,stroganoff 25,5euros san pellegrino water3,5 euro.Very good prices for Monte Carlo.We,ll be back

1  Thank SiaoWun

Reviewed 24 September 2014

We have been so many times to this restaurant. The food is so nice. The terrace is nice and big.
My kids like going for their birthdays and to go with friends its so nice and relaxing.

Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

The food is good the service is good. The ambiance is nice You can go any time of year. It is next to Mozza.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a nice tex-mex style restaurant. Something a little different than the overpriced restaurants closer to the main harbour area. Very close to the famous tunnel too. And during the grand prix weekend, it's a pretty good bet there'll be famous people here also as it's away from the people watchers! I've had dinner opposite Star Wars' George Lucas before! If it's good enough for him, it's sure good enough for me!!

1  Thank irish_captain
Reviewed 7 April 2014

You can surely find better mexican restaurants elsewhere, but if you are in Monaco it is pretty good for a relaxing evening with friends. In the five years i lived here I never tried it but it was a big mistake! I believe I will come back more often ...