“Mean!!!!!”

Ranked #102 of 136 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have never given a bad review. We have had good to excellent experiences through Europe including Monaco for years. This is a CASUAL place and NOT very busy. We asked if we could have a quick drink (which has never been declined our entire vacation) and he was sooooooooo rude. Not just no but an extremely rude no. And he said "this is a restaurant can't you see??!!! If you want a bar go over there" and he pointed down the road. I was shocked.

2  Thank NWAtraveller13

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Nice site nex to port, fantastic views, the waitresses and the waiter are very helpful and effective.

Fantastic Pizzas.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We were looking for a place to eat urgently because we were very tired and hungry after walking hours. We saw by the port this restaurant. They have two floors but we didn't understand at first that it was the same restaurant with two floors. We just chose the floor upstairs first. As we don't speak French and also we wanted to eat vegetarian, first question i asked was "Do you speak English?" And he answered me with "Do you speak French?", then added " We are not in England"!!!! This is a touristic place and also I just checked on their website which they have three languages including English. Also my husband asked "Do you have vegetarian food?" A quick "no" and that was it. Actually at that point it also wouldn't have mattered if they had had vegan food! He was the most unwelcoming, rudest and unfriendliest waiter we had ever seen!! Then - as we thought downstairs was another restaurant ( because they have completely different interiors ) we went to downstairs. There interestlngly the attitude was different. There was this nice and kind waitress girl, she wasn't very good in English but still tried her best. So we had our pizza, our dog was accepted and price is okay. Pizza was okay, not like the best pizza ever but okay. ( 2 pizza, 2 bottles of water, 2 glasses of orange juice for 49 Euro ) I will give my points with balancing between the extremely rude waiter upstairs und kind waitress downstairs! :)

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Looked for somewhere just for a quick lunch and found this place right next to the marina. Staff could of been a bit more welcoming but I suppose it's what's to be expected here. Food was spot on tho. Toilets where spotless , all in all good place good choice will come back.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I went there with a friend and her mom after having this place recommended to us by another friend. So happy we went. I had the Roquefort mussels, my friend had a Caesar Salad with grilled chicken and her mom had a pizza. The food was definitely worth it. We will go again. We shared a bottle of the Botticelli white wine which is from Nice area. The service was good. Our waitress was mostly helpful. I will recommend this place.