really friendly staff welcome you in this hotel which appeals to people because of its situation near the center of shopping town and carparks .The rooms are very small but extremely well appointed with everything you really need for a night or two. Including breakfast, half french, half catalan is a good idea .It gets a bit hot because the air conditioner did not seem to work but then you put up with it when they are prepared to drop the price from a 4 stars rate to a "what they are really worth" rate ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Eurostars, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Prestigia so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany