I was there just one night with my family, we took 2 rooms, both were fine but one had the sink in the bedroom not in the toilet, which was strange, that's why I think 4 stars are a bit too much, and also because the rooms are not big but ok. It is well located in Andorra center.
We forgot some jewelry and they sent it back to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Eurostars and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany