You can spend a fortune on off season hotels in Andorra if you want to, but this gem, just off the main shopping street in Andorra la Vella, is worthy of your serious consideration. We got a fantastic deal for 3 nights over a weekend including breakfast. We arrived late at night and the lady at reception was incredibly helpful in terms of swift check-in, a place to park the car and somewhere still serving dinner. The room was well equipped, stylish and very comfortable. It felt like a 4 star hotel. Breakfast each morning was in the adjoining restaurant and was excellent. Hot and cold food available along with unlimited tea or coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Eurostars, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany