The location of this hotel is to say the least excellent. Modern furnishings, reasonably sized rooms, with small bathrooms without all the luxuries of the various condemants. The friendly service, and advice of the recption staff is appreciated. Just check out when the national holiday is - September the 8th because everything is closed! Yes everything barring a single fast food outlet and a coffee shop, this means that you can eat a meal at a 5 star hotel or a fast food outlet. Even this hotel served no food on the 8th of September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Eurostars, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany