We were pleasantly surprised about the Princep hotel- what you get for the price (got an offer on booking.com) is totally worth it! Rooms are clean, modern and very cozy, also the location is perfect!
Since we stayed only one night, it didn't matter for us too much that we got a room with no view and sunlight :D but that could be a problem for those who want to enjoy some views, so ask for that in advance! Another small note- the receptionists could have been a bit nicer, we had an impression that they are tired of working with costumers and just want to be left alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Eurostars, Prestigia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany