Hotel Les Closes(Escaldes-Engordany)
Roc Blanc Hotel(Escaldes-Engordany)
US$100
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Eureka Hotel Les Escaldes(Escaldes-Engordany)
US$57
US$50
US$76
  • Pool
A Casa Canut Hotel Gastronomic(Escaldes-Engordany)
US$153
US$74
Hostal Residencia Continental(Escaldes-Engordany)
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I have been going to this hotel in Andorra for many years and have always been very pleased. But this time .....well I guess it has a new manager or owner for the hotel.
For the price the room was very small.
And the breakfast that use to be wonderful was awful. The resturante also has a new owner and is NOTHING like before.
They both need to take a hint from the old way things use to be.
I do not recommend this hotel/resturant.
I will not be going back.

Room Tip: Don't have one other than check in some where else. Sorry.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 758Beth
RRPP_ahotels, Guest Relations Manager at Exe Princep Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAvdvisor after your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate you being our guest and we are truly concerned to hear about the inconveniences experienced during your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies. Your feedback is of great value to us and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy a guest experience that truly reflects the service we provide.

Your Sincerely,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2012

The hotel is very well located next to main shopping street of this area. The hotel is quite new and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. There is also available a breakfast that you have to pay separately. The breakfast buffet is well worth of the price. The rooms are clean and not the smallest.

The WiFi is included in the room price, but it does not work in all rooms, so.... There is also a parking slot in the front of the hotel to leave and take on your bags, which is nice. There is a parking area just 100 meters from the hotel to park your car.

The hotel has four stars, but in that sense it is a little overrated, but there is still not anything to really complain - to make the WiFi available in all rooms would be one step further.

If you like to be close the shopping street with a reasonbly priced hotel, this is a good choice. Anyway one or two nights is maximum in this shopping paradise, which is not really cheap, because the price level in shops is basically quite high and the 10% tax discount doesn't really make difference.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Protravellers
Reviewed 2 October 2012

My wife an I wanted to try somewhere a little different for our honeymoon and go somewhere we'd never been before so opted for Andorra.

We booked through a package and opted for the Princep based on the photographs on a website. Overall we thought the hotel was fantastic, absolutely no complaints.

The room we had was bright, spacious, clean and well appointed. Little touches like two sinks in the bathroom were handy.

We stayed for a full week and had been worried about starting to feel a bit claustrophobic by the end of teh week as we would usually book an appartment through somewhere like owners direct. No worries tehre though as the room was big enough and nice enough that it was fien for a seven night stay.

The staff were always friendly and helpful, and the quality, variety and quantity of the food on the breakfast buffet was good, even the breakfast coffee, which can be dreadful at many hotels, was good.

The location was great as well, Although the town is not huge we were just off the main street so didn't have to walk far for shopping or restaurants. In addition tehre was a bus stop 20 metres from the front door and we were only five minutes walk from the Caldea spa.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this to others and fully intend to go back next summer and book an adjoining room to take our daughter.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I had never been to Andorra and was only spending a night so I could say that I had traveled to one of the least known about nations to Americans. I found the price to be the main drawing point which was very reasonable. I was also blown away by not only the size but the cleanliness of the room. The bathroom was beautiful. The location was also fantastic, it is only a few blocks or about a 5 minute walk from the Caldea and all the amazing shopping that Andorra offers is also within walking distance. I was there in the summer and the weather was great but I would imagine that Andorra would be a fantastic place in the winter. I only spent one night but the one night was very enjoyable and close to everything that the city had to offer. The staff was multilingual which came in handy considering I don't speak Catalan. They also went out of their way to contact the shuttle service to make sure I had a reservation to go back to Barcelona in the morning. The only thing I could find to complain about and I'm really nitpicking is the TV only offered two stations in English... BBC and CNN International. That's a real stretch though as I wasn't there to watch TV.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KIngston_Marley
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The Princep is a nice hotel with a nice helpful staff. The rooms were clean and the location is good . The hotel is a close walking distance to the Spa. The Breakfast was nice and the times were flexible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
RRPP_ahotels, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Exe Princep Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you so much for you comment and your time with us.
We are very happy to know your stay with us was great and comfortable. We try to work hard every day for the satisfaction of our customers.
We hope see you again in our hotels.
Thank you very much.