See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Stopped here with my brother on a way to Spain. Overall nothing negative to say: staff was nice and helpful, breakfast was nice and rooms were clean. The place is nicely located close to the city center, but is that far away that the noise is quite limited. The view isnt the most spectacular as the hotel is hiding a bit, but who wants to check the views from the hotel room anyway?? :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Used this hotel as a one night stopover, which it is ideal for as its only a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
Parking is available a short walk away for 10€ per 24 hours.
As it's an old build hotel the noise insulation from outside and inside is not great so be prepared for some neighbour disturbance.
Good included breakfast.
Very helpful and friendly staff.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy B
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We stayed as a stopover travelling to Spain, it is very close to the city centre and to the Caldea baths. It is up on the hill so it can be a bit of a steep climb back up the hill. We had a room for 4 , the main room had a double room for me and my husband, a single bed for our child and there was also a single self-contained room which my mother used. The bathroom was big and spacey , they supplied a generous amount of soap, shower gels etc, there was ample room for storage. A nice small TV with a selection of channels.The hotel has a small lift that takes 4 people. The evening receptionist was very friendly, welcoming and so helpful,we went down to L'Escenari de Pizzes to eat ,she checked the exact location, marked it on the map for us and gave us another map, the lady in the morning wasn't so nice. The breakfast was a very generous continental style fare with cereals, pastries, fresh tomatoes, spanish omelette ,cold meats ,cheese and bread. Selection of teas, coffee and chocolate . We really quite enjoyed it.The only issue I have which is minor is there is no kettle, I like to have hot drinks at night and I couldn't .As a whole it was a very clean nice place to stay and we're glad we chose it, highly recommended.Would definitely return here if we visit Andorra again

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AuntTopsy
Reviewed 11 February 2015

We had a double-bed room with my bf and we really liked it. Was so clean and cosy. Breakfast was included and we had many kinds of food to choose. We slept only one night but for sure one day we will come back there. It's situated close to the city center with shops and restaurants. We had free parking place. There is a room where u can leave your ski equipment. Service is really nice and kind, we destroyed one thing and they said 'ok, don't worry, nothing happend'.
So GUYS see you at the breakfast there ;)

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Hotel is pretty close to city center and you can get there on foot in 10 – 15 minutes. But the city is very small itself.
Hotel has very limited parking capacity (5 cars) and you need reservation for parking place. We didn’t know that and I had look myself for another parking lot. That was the reason of conflict between us and receptionist because this guy want maybe anything else but not to help us. There was a few lots in near area and they will charge you for 1,50 EUR per hour. I found one at outside area and there was flat rate 1,60 per whole night.
Rooms are very nice, clean and relatively new. Also the breakfast was excellent. For 50 eur per night (2 persons) is the really good deal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple