“Difficult to find but worth it”

Restaurant Versailles
Price range: US$42 - US$169
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Lovely cosy place, great food, warm welcome from Claudia. Fillet steak and home-cured salmon were the best !

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Versailles restaurant, a parisian restaurant of high quality, delicious food, served in a romantic atmosphere , attractive for eye and taste, for pleasant moments.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner at Versailles. The menu and its specials were carefully explained to us by the owner. The food was beyond delicious. I will forever remember Andorra with my visit to this restaurant. My favorite dish, which truly just got me as close to heaven as possible were the scrambled eggs with wild mushroom and homemade foe gras.
Thank you for the hospitality and for creating this memorable experience. Wish all the best !
Yours,
Bulgarian friends

1  Thank Martina R
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first proper meal on our trip and it set a great standard. The owner/hostess was informative and helpful. Her pride in her establishment was evident. We ordered a “light” meal of the escargots and the beef tartar with Foie Gras, and a lovely bottle of wines. All were exceptional. The escargots were some of the best I’ve ever had. The Foie Gras beef tartar was even more indulgent than with the traditional with egg yolk, which they also do. A great starting meal to our trip. The interior is a bit dated and tries for a romantic ambiance.

1  Thank Lizabeth B
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Arrived late in Andorra after a long drive from Toulouse, so I wanted a good meal. Really did not disappoint. Had the wild mushroom salad with foie gras, the salmon carpaccio and the escargots. The lady owner was very delightful, explaining the menu to me even though I could tell she was rather tired of repeating the same thing to every customer.

The restaurant had a cosy setting, and it was split into two sides, one with the bar. I was seated in the one without the bar, which was much quieter. The food was excellent, and there was both French and some Catalan dishes.

1  Thank MarcusLYK