“Very good, quick and cheap Vietnamese meal”
Review of Vietnam Gourmet

Vietnam Gourmet
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Simple place, located in the very center of the city (the street is parallel to the main shopping street, basically 3 minutes walk from the start of the main street). At 9 pm on Tue the place was nearly empty (as well as other restaurants on that evening, strangely). Therefore, we got our stuff pretty quickly. Obviosly, we went for Pho Bo (very good, though not quite what we used to), nemes (fried spring rolls), dumplings and chicken curry. Each meal was ample, don't order too much. We liked everything we ordered. Prices betwen 9 and 12 euro. Very much recomended for those fond of Asian cuisine. The only thing I would suggest - make Pho Bo spicy for it should be.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 19 July 2017

It was nice to have the choice of something different. Waitress was very friendly and restaurant was family friendly and relaxed.

Dishes varied in quality. The pho was ok and not what we expected, however understandable in context of the likely demographic.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017

If you like to different taste, come here. We really like nems, salad, curry, ravioli, service so fast and nice.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank abcceovn
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We are a group of 12 persons, the waitress ordered for us , we really like the food,service is very good.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I was in Andorra for Buisness for two nights. I found this place on the app and thought I would try it. I even put my hunger off until it opened at 8.30! It was worth the wait. The food was great I had traditional nems and a chicken curry. Both I would recommend and have again. After going to Vietnam a few years ago you can notice the familiar flavours and it was very original food in which you can tell the chef was a native of Vietnam. The place was very clean, modern and neat nothing pretensions they let the food do the talking . 5 out of 5 for me!

Date of visit: September 2016