“So amazing ”
Review of K L'IRINA

K L'IRINA
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: A K L'IRINA puede disfrutar de desayunos menu diario y platos a la carta de lunes a sabado con productos de calidad de mercado a precio economico ( PARKING GRATUITO)
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Not only is the food fantastic for such an amazing price.... it also has a BOTTLE of wine not a GLASS included in the price... you get a 3 course meal , some things to snack on and a bottle of wine for 11.30 Euro... So impressed

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here and were amazed by the quality and quantity of food we got for €11,30/pp. You get to pick 1 of each from 4 starters, 4 mains, and several desserts plus wine and water are included. I had a salad, fish, and caramel panna cotta and had absolutely no complaints about any of them. It was all excellent. The meal also started off with a complimentary bite sized piece of tasty meat pie. The complimentary bread was also nice and fresh. I also had a cappuccino at the end of the meal which was delightful.

The service is very quick and friendly. There is no English menu, but our server spoke enough English to explain the menu to us. We also just looked around the restaurant to see what everyone else was eating, but it all looked good. We got there around 13:00 and 15 minutes after arriving there was a queue at the door. It seems to be a popular lunch spot and I can certainly see why. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a casual but excellent quality lunch.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Was here for breakfast. Walked 10 min from my hotel because of the good reviews here on TA.
Very busy whenI was here around 9am.
Recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

My dad and I stopped in on Saturday morning to get breakfast to eat by the river. We had croissant sandwiches, and they were very good. The fresh OJ was a nice complement. I spoke with the owner while I waited for our juice, and she was thankful and excited the workmen were there that morning to install air conditioning!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank travelingtexan23
Reviewed 23 September 2014

"K L'Irina" is a word play for "Cal Irina" in catalan (Chez Irina).

This newly re-owned Restaurant had a big change since Irina took over it. Just saying that I've never visited it earlier because it didn't look appealing at all to me, and with the change, it grabbed my attention.

Even though if from outside doesn't look like much, dishes and attention makes the difference in this central Restaurant, just in front of Central Parc Parking.

I actually have breakfast there everyday, so this must mean something, and their daily menu has several options to choose from, normally between 4 and 5 dishes for starters, main dish and breakfast for a menu at around 10€, very reasonable, and the quality of the food is very very good, really. Menu is FAR better than the "looks" from the Restaurant, you will know what I'm talking about once you try it.

You have a good communication with the kitchen staff, so you will never have a problem getting a dish fixed the way you want it IF you ever have a problem.

100% recommendable for every day meals, breakfast, and coffee time anytime is opened.
Ah!!! Very important! "Atendido por su propio dueño!" (Run by its owner) :-)

Just pay them a visit, you will see with your own eyes and taste it with your own palate.

Date of visit: September 2014