“Great food, great service”
Review of La Adelita Andorra

La Adelita Andorra
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I came in alone mid-afternoon & was super hungry. So hungry that I missed the fact that there is chicken in the enchiladas & I'm a vegetarian. They brought the dish out & I realized my mistake. Immediately they took the dish back & brought me a menu, helping me to find something else. It was completely my mistake, but they were very helpful & gracious about fixing it. (Though I still feel bad) I ended up getting nachos which were delicious & their selection of salsas was great! There is outdoor seating in good weather in addition to the indoor seating. Great atmosphere, great staff & great food. If you're in the mood for Mexican food, this is a must!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I frequent this place to enjoy their enchilladas and quesadillas. I don't eat gluten and they're able to accommodate with these options, and I don't by any means feel that it's a trade-off for something better.

Maybe if I keep going they'll have to come up with more options :)

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Arrived last night did not book ahead but were able to squeeze the three of us in. Food was great especially the burritos, ribs and Tequila cake with ice cream was to die for. Waiting staff were friendly and quick.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We've been here twice, basically the last two times we've visited Andorra. food is great and location is fantastic if you can eat at the terrace outside. We had nachos, tacos and guacamole and margaritas, everything very yummy. We'll repeat for sure.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived thinking the restaurant opened at 7.30, but it actually opened at 8.00. Fortunately a member of staff was passing and booked us in and directed us to the imported beer bar just up past the church, for a beer to pass the time. At The restaurant we were well looked after by Anastasia who guided us through the menu as we required vegetarian meals. The food, service and ambiance would have us return should we once again visit Andorra. Thank you for a lovely evening.