“The BEST Pizza in Andorra”

L'Escenari de Pizzes
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Small and familiar restaurant, with fresh and organic products. All is home made.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Generally speaking, food in Andorra isn't great (to my taste at least), but I am so happy to have discovered Escenaris De Pizzes. My wife and I ordered two different pizzas and both were just fantastic. Simply said, the closest of real Italian taste as you can get, outside Italy. It is a very small restaurant, with only about 20 seats - so I recommend to go at the opening hours to have a seat. Prices are not cheap but the quality worth it without a doubt. Staff doesn't speak English, or French well but are very friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank Marc S

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This was my third visit to L'Escenari in four years, and it is still one of my favorite pizza restaurants for so many reasons:

The pizza base is thin, crispy and holds itself and the topping well! This time I struggled a bit to cut through the base - a sharper knife or pizza cutter would help. The pizza menu is also a little less adventurous than it used to be, offering a robust selection of standard pizzas.

The establishment is clean and uncluttered. There are only a few tables, but they are not squashed together. I can tell there has been recent renewing of the decor too!

The people are very friendly! A different couple running kitchen and FOH this time to my previous visits, equally welcomming and accommodating. I also love their taste in music!

I finished the meal with a very tasty and smooth espresso, as I wasn't sold on the desert selection. The highlight of my meal was the runny egg on my (fiorentina-style) spinach pizza - a perfect pizza!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

a small pizzeria in a local neighborhood.
pizza was just ok, but a gluten free pizza was also available and was great.
no deliveries.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had pizzas and empanadillas (mini pizzas) and they are excellent
The place is very confortable. Good music. Good persons.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Wide selection of classic and original pizzas. Small selection of salads and empanadas. Between two people we took one pizza, one salad and two empanadas .. all excellent. Pizza thin and perfectly cooked. Very good and friendly service. Restaurant is small and it filled up quickly on a Saturday evening. The location is not the best, but the food and service more than make up. Look forward to returning.