Holiday Inn Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$137
  • Pool
Andorra Park Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$171
US$146
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

NH Hesperia Andorra la Vella(Andorra la Vella)
US$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Hotel Acta Arthotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$85
  • Restaurant
Hotel Magic Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$80
US$78
  • Restaurant
Centric Atiram Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
US$101
US$91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Hotel Plaza Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$108
  • Restaurant
Novotel Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
US$122
  • Pool
Hotel Pyrenees(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Hotel de l'Isard(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Hotel is very nice. The rooms is very clean and large. Ideal location and very good price. Good breakfast, good beds.The slopes at Pal-Arinsal are less than 30 minutes’ drive away and Caldea Spa is just over 1 km from Hotel City M28.

Room Tip: double very good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Been here for a weekend, the room was pretty good, we had a mountain view even though the window was small and the room quite dark. Tried to contact the hotel twice to ask for a double bed room, in the end we got a twin. The people in the hotel were very nice! I would recommend it to people who are going there for the shopping and discovering Andorra. It's cheap and in the city center. PS. next time when you write that you offer heating, make sure you can offer it. Asked for it and the answer was that its not functional yet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2016

This is a budget city-centre hotel in a country where you don’t really come to see the city as much as the rest of it (that sounds harsh - I actually really like the city). I stayed for one night in June 2015, which turned out to be the hottest night of my life. It was a warm day and the room I had only had a window that looked out onto an internal area, so there was no air movement. The fan in the room was pretty substandard and I didn’t have long, so I just cooked.

Aside from the furnace, the room was fine - large bed, TV, decent bathroom.

You get what you pay for – I needed somewhere to lay my head for about six hours and to have a shower, and I paid very little for it. So while it wasn’t a great hotel, it was great value. Worth a night, but I wouldn't bring my girlfriend.

Room Tip: Get a room with an EXTERNAL window
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2016

There were 4 of us traveling together, and this hotel met our needs perfectly. We were able to share a room, without all having to share beds. The room was comfortable, but nothing special. It was certainly worth the price and I can recommend it highly for the budget traveller! There is free wifi, but only in the "lobby."

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I want to start this out by saying I have previously had some very good groupon deals in very nice hotels, so when i booked this based on price I was not expecting anything special.
I got there staying for a weekend with two nights with my girlfriend and then staying another two nights by myself. I had a bit of an issue speaking English with the staff as soon as I got there because I wanted a storage locker until I could check in. I understand this is more my issue for not knowing much Spanish, Catalan, or French which they all seem to speak very well. I found that the desk wasn't very helpful when I asked about a place to get my skis waxed and was told that there wasnt any place in town to do it (She was wrong). Then I had a locker which I still had the key for and when I went to put my skis in there at night other peoples skis were in my locker and when I tried to explain it in the most simple English I could find. Took way too long to sort out. Then when I swapped rooms the new room had a non functional shower and a door that had a door handle that didn't work. I told them there were problems and was told there would be someone to fix them that night. No one came before I left two nights later. The rooms themselves were fine with plenty of space for luggage and things, the bathroom was functional and the bed was ok. For what I paid I got what I expected, functional to stay the night nothing more

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple