See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We didn't stay there but We had buffet there both breakfast and lunch , it's lovely. They start drinking pretty early, they offer wine in the buffet. Nice food: fish, meat, bread,salad, cheese, ice cream, fruit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Prestigi H, Departamento comercial at Novotel Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear XYZhao;
We are very satisfied to know that our gastronomic offer has been capable of surprising you. We work under the best criteria of quality and with the most creative chefs in order to making your meal a sensory experience.
Waiting to be able to receive you again and could enjoy our buffet but also our hotel and facilities.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Rude and unfriendly service. There was only one person at the front desk who could speak English. A couple before us could check in immediately, while we had to wait two hours. WI-FI at the hotel is very slow, as from the previous century. The staff in the hotel bar was also not able to understand English, somehow we ordered 2 cup teas, they prepared it and then started the conversation with each other. After about 5 minutes the tea was served, but already cool. Of course the menus in the bar and restaurant were only in Spanish and French, it lacked any explanation in English.
Just to add that this is already the third Novotel, where the service is very far from the visitors expectations.
Certainly we will not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Prestigi H, Departamento comercial at Novotel Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Alari M;
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Andorra. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We work hard every day to do our very best work, so those are not our normal practices. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences like these.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Staff where very helpfully especially has had got the dates wrong, they found us a room. The only disappointed was that the restaurant was self service and after a long day we did not feel like going out, the food choicetc was good but because not many people in was not has good as fresh cooked . All the staff where very pleasant and helpfully and we wouldrecomend the hotel for a stay in Andora

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Prestigi H, Departamento comercial at Novotel Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear David H;
I'm grateful for the time that you dedicated to leave us these comments so positive that motivate us to continuing offering an exclusive and impeccable service. I will have the pleasure of sharing these notes with the whole staff of Prestigi Hotels.
Thank you once again for your wonderful comments... We wait to be able to serve you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I call them and email before I came , they charge me for a no-show but did have to wait until 3 pm to get my room??? did they sell it 2..?
Beds are very unconfortable
Its impossible to work with their wifi
They took my bottle of champagne from room ( that I bought at their bar) and try to not replace it ... they first ask 4 times if it was sure that I order from their bar( I had the receip!) then try to give me another brand cheaper and say they do not sell the one I say they took from my room( but too bad for them I took a pic!!!)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank _nathaliemarquant
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Stayed with family – two rooms – for a short ski holiday. First, the note that this (between Christmas and New Year’s) is probably the busiest week of the year for all hotels in Andorra. The Novotel would be no exception, and this had an impact on our stay.

First, the good: Although the rooms were not cheap (about €110 per person, in a three-person room) they were modern, clean and quiet. The hotel is located in the center of town, within walking distance of good restaurants and shops. The hotel admits pets, so our Labrador had a great stay with his family. And, in Andorra the VAT is 4.5%, as opposed to 21% across the border in Spain, and this makes the prices a bit more friendly. The hotel’s lobby bar is nice and charges reasonable prices, including €3 for a generous glass of cava, Spanish sparkling wine.

Then, the middling. There were extra costs for parking (€27 per night), breakfast (€15 per person) and for Scotty the Lab (€17 per night). But it is probably better that these are optional rather than included, since not every guest will want / need them, and they do come at a price. And if cheaper options are sought, there is a public car park virtually across the street, and the Novotel advertises an €8 breakfast buffet at a nearby sister hotel.

The disappointing. Wifi is woeful everywhere except the hotel’s lobby (and the underground garage, according to my children). The front desk is understaffed with just one person on duty most of the time, and this in the highest of high seasons. Jonathan did his best, but families checking in and out, others wanting to ask for directions and information, and a ringing phone, meant delays were unavoidable. Mention has been made of the hotel’s car park and its small spaces. It is true that there is some tight maneuvering. This is partly because skiing families tend to arrive in large cars or vans, fully packed with gear, and they need some space to load and unload. In our experience this situation was pretty well handled by the fulltime parking attendant but I don’t doubt that some drivers and passengers could feel frustrated or even a bit claustrophobic.

Altogether the Novotel was more than satisfactory, in our experience. In the off season – at half the prices we paid -- this would be a real bargain.

Stayed: December 2016
Prestigi H, Departamento comercial at Novotel Andorra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear adenh2016;
We're glad that you had enjoy your stay, in general. We know that there are some things to do to be better, and the opinions of our clients are the best way to know our positive points and the worst points and to work in this direction.
We hope you can visit us again and we can offer you the best services.
Best regards,