Natura Beach Hotel
Nicki Holiday Resort Polis(Polis)(Great Value!)
US$86
Tavros(Polis)(Great Value!)
US$77
Bay View Hotel Apartments(Polis)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Pool
Mariela Hotel Apartments(Polis)(Great Value!)
US$50
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Renos Complex Tourist Apartments(Polis)(Great Value!)
US$60
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea viewhome grownnature reservemarmaladea la carte menubeach shoesstar hotelturtle nestspeace and quietfantastic locationolive treesminute walklawned areabed villarecharge your batteriesfresh produceevery evening
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My partner selected and booked this hotel, with doing so has gained lots of brownie points!

Our ideal location is on the coast, away from the hustle and bustle of bars/restaurants for peace and quiet which is exactly what we got. Upon arrival found the hotel to have a friendly welcoming atmosphere, check in was quick and easy.

Our room was on the upper floor overlooking the sea, the views are stunning. The rooms are spacious, ample drawers, wardrobe space etc, perhaps most importantly clean and comfortable.

Lots of food was fresh produce grown by the hotel, the salads are so good. The hotel also has it's own herd of goats and sheep to produce cheese. On the whole all food/drink we had was good.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. You can arrange excursions at the hotel which is handy as some travel agents do not offer any.

Polis was either 15/20 minutes walk or a 5 minute taxi ride away where you will find a good selection of restaurants and bars. If walking it is a nice walk - road lined with olive trees, pomegranate trees and lime groves (a small torch is useful).

In all we were made to feel very welcome and had a fabulous holiday. We would definitely go again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
NaturaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Natura Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Maxine,

Thank you very much for the high evaluation and the very lovely description you gave to Natura Resort.

We will be very pleased to see you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Really stunning views. Beach is quiet. Can really relax and drink in the scenery. Nice pool, friendly staff, clean rooms and good food. Would come again. Nice walking distance to Polis and only a 10 minute drive into Latchi. See plenty of wildlife too. My mum got married while on the island and they very kindly decorates their room for me, with the things I provided. Really nice people.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KayBaldwin
NaturaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Natura Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Kay,

Thank you very much for the high evaluation and your nice comments, especially the staff thank you very much. All the best to your mother and hope to see you all back to Natura Resort.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Should you wish to relax and chill this is the place for you.Smart stylish pool and bar area with palm dotted lawn sweeping down to the sea. lots of sunbeds and parasols to relax on. Surrounded orchards and herb gardens the produce of included in mainly organic cuisine.Menu does have some limitations but the overall standard is good. Hire car to help extend your options.

Room Tip: First floor sea view,gorgeous.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
NaturaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Natura Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the very good evaluation and the nice comments. Glad to see you again for another relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent accommodation, easy walk into Polis for evening meals and supermarket. We had a 3-bed villa, very spacious and there was nothing to fault. Pool was attended to daily and villa cleaned couple of times per week.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank helen v
NaturaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Natura Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for the five stars evaluation you gave us. We are very glad that you liked our 3 bedroom villa. I am sure if you come again you will like it even more as this winter we will proceed renovating them, so all our rooms and villas will have a modern and fresh look.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I made my second visit to Natura Beach in July as a solo traveller and had the time of my life! I was again looking for a holiday in peaceful, scenic surroundings and Natura certainly fits the bill.

The upper floor sea view rooms are in my opinion spectacular - really spacious including a balcony, a little fridge for drinks and a digital safe. The air conditioning is also powerful and was most adequate for the hot nights.

The staff are all welcoming and very pleasant to deal with.

Food was absolutely amazing, there are some extremely talented chefs hiding in the kitchen. I really liked the breakfast every day too, especially the homemade orange juice and marmalade. Also the bar staff make the best iced coffee frappe! The other bar drinks are very reasonably priced and I was also able to buy big bottles of water every day.

The only thing I will change for my next visit is maybe stay a bit later in July as I did not get to experience the buffet dinners this time, they started the day I was leaving.

Thank you for such a nice relaxing holiday, and I will be booking for next year as soon as EasyJet release their summer 2018 flight schedules in the U.K.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Zoe8181

Dear Zoe,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the high evaluation and your nice comments. The chefs especially are more grateful!

We will be very glad to see you next year for another wonderful holiday.