“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa with Views Outdoor Pool Area
Coral Bay Beach
Local Beach
Amazing Cyprus Sunsets
Local Fishing Harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dawn1n
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

What can I say I have just returned home from spending ten days over xmas at this beautiful villa, everything anyone could want a real home from home ( with the advantage of the weather)
Spotless surroundings modern equipped close to all amenities and still a haven of peace and quiet , a stroll to the beach to watch the beautiful sunsets.
The owner Marios well what can I say a true gentleman could not have done enough for us arranged our transport from airport with the lovely Rocky who is so helpful, friendly and knowledgable , we arrived late evening to find Marios had left us food knowing we couldn't get to any stores for supplies whatever we needed he was at the end of the phone
I have already been recommending my friends to stay here can't wait to go back .
Thank you for a lovely holiday .
Dawn

11 Jan 2016
Dear Dawn,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am so glad to have known you had a great Christmas in Cyprus and in Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa. I always have in mind all the guests that I have an opportunity to meet and show them not only the beautiful villa but also Paphos which is steep in history, warm hospitality, fantastic weather and magnificent sunsets, which I know from here you too have witnessed that. I am very grateful for your recommendations and I do hope to welcome you and your friends to this beautiful Island I call home and to warm and welcoming home away from home Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa.

HappyFami...
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Great Location”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. The location was perfect for our family being just far enough away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to a Supermarket and Pub/Restaurant and of course the sea !

The pool was a terrific temperature throughout and was a decent size.

It was also reassuring to know that the owner, Marios, was to hand if we needed any assistance.

Travelling group: Young Children
14 Sep 2015
Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad to know that you have found Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa just right for the location and being close by within walking distance to all amenities and the beach in Coral Bay. I really do hope to see you all back here again with the family very soon.

Marios Lambrou/Manager
RedditchM...
Redditch
“Mr”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my family have just returned from Coral bay. We stayed at this villa after a lengthy process of searching for the right one at the right price in the right location. The villa didn't disappoint, the owner Marios met us nearby to take us toothed villa. My children (aged 2 and 6) loved the pool spending everyday in it. The villa itself is spacious and ideally located. There is a nearby beach about 7-8 minutes walk, nearby bars but not too close to be a nuisance if you want peace and quiet which is whay you get. Highly recommended is Orino by the sea which is turn right out of the street you are situated and drive for 5 mins. The food is fantastic and good value, the views are awesome.
Back to the villa. Downstairs there are 2 bedrooms, one with 2 x single beds and one with a double. Upstairs has a large double bedroom with travel cot if needed. The upstairs terrace offers sea views and is spacious. Air conditioning in every room, two bathrooms, dvd player etc more than enough to keep you occupied. The main area of coral bay is about 20 mins walk although some might be quicker! A nearby supermarket located on the main road just past Palm Grove restaurant in the centre at the top of the road offers great value to stock up on food and wine as long as you don't buy imported branded items. A good bottle of wine is only €4 on average.
The pool is checked and cleaned on a regular basis. We had bbq's most nights, a nearby chippy is fantastic but expensive located by the frog and toad bar.
Wifi keep the kids entertained when you want peace and quiet and is useful for checking on what happening at home. The owner Marios is a gentleman and helpful. This was the first holiday in many years we were genuinely sad to leave. We hope to return next year to this wonderful villa.

18 Aug 2015
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your kind response and 5 stars but it looks like the review is incomplete?

Marios Lambrou/Owner
mags468
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Perfect beach holiday”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The villa was a short walk to theCorallia Beach and it was perfect for all ages. The villa itself was totally adequate . The bathrooms ,bedding and kitchen were spotless as was the rest of the villa. My only criticism was that the patio furniture and sun beds could have been better as 2 of the chairs and 1 of the sun beds were broken .other than that no complaints and a great time was had by us all.

Travelling group: Extended Family
26 May 2015
Dear Margaret O'Reilly,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed yourselves in the villa and Cyprus. The villa is indeed in the most perfect convenient location within a short walking distance to the beach and all amenities. I will be looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

PavelMart...
Krnov, Czech Republic
“Excellent place for a family”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We have really enjoyed our stay in this nice villa. It was excellent location for our family (2adults, 3 children aged 4,9,13). Every day in swimming pool and at the sandy beach which is in 10mins walking distance. Marios, the host was very nice and helpful. I will definetely recommend the villa to our friends for their next holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Nov 2014
Dear Pawel,

Thank you for your kind remarks about Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa, I am glad to know that you all enjoyed your stay here. The weather in Cyprus is fantastic all year round and the time you came was very good weather with plenty of sunshine, I am sure the kids enjoyed the facilities in the swimming pool and the beach being just walking distance is also a great help for the guests. I look forward to seeing all again here very soon.

Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing