3,927 results
All reviewsroyal gardenbacco restaurantcyprian maisonettehalf boardbeautiful hotelsea viewstar hotelpool staffevening buffetprivate beachkids clubindoor poolwelcome drinkguest relationsturn down servicetennis courtsa la carte restaurants
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here with my husband for 12 nights in February/March. Hotel looks like an Italian palazzo from outside, it overlooks the sea and is situated in a quiet neighbourhood, but within easy walking distance to shops and lots of small family run restaurants. On the west side is the Tombs of the Kings architectural site whilst a beautiful walk along the coast to the east brings you to Paphos lighthouse, the castle and marina with lots more restaurants and the Paphos mosaics site which is interesting not only for the historical treasures but all the flowers and wildlife in the grounds.

The hotel is beautiful inside too, the staff all very friendly and efficient. Breakfast buffet a daily feast. We were on a bed and breakfast basis but we ate dinner there 3 times, once with the evening buffet and then at the Asian restaurant and the Italian one, both of which were exquisite.

It was my birthday whilst we were there and they delivered a wonderful chocolate cake to the room. Must have got the details from my passport as I don't voluntarily own up to becoming another year older.

Room Tip: We asked for a sea view room and got the sunset every night.
3  Thank Loretta N
ExecEly, General Manager at Elysium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear trip advisor reviewer Nevile R
Thank you for your review highlighting our great location – by the sea, and within walking distance of many places of interest.
It gives me great pleasure to read that you so enjoyed the meals taken in each of our restaurants, and your daily feast of breakfast.
When our guests have a special occasion to celebrate during their stay, we like to mark the occasion – glad you enjoyed the cake!
We look forward to welcoming you for another stay soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I recently stayed at the Elysium. We have never before admired, staff, rooms, and service as much as at this magnificent hotel. Everything was perfection from the wonderfully appointed room to the excellent (four) restaurants

Room Tip: The hotel has no noise areas. Perfection!
1  Thank Nevile R

Dear trip advisor reviewer Neville R
Thank you for your review – it is wonderful news that you found everything perfect!
We hope you will choose us again

Reviewed 1 April 2018

First off lets just say I am an ordinary holiday maker, The Elysium is without doubt the best Hotal I have ever stayed in the attention to detail goes far beyond what is expected of a holiday hote. This is high end standards, the management, staff, location, rooms, pool, food, hygiene, nothing but praise for it all. Guests are treated like they are a long lost member oƒ their family. (Greek Family).
The pool area is wonderfully green with beautiful planting, plenty of sun beds and spotless. The indoor pool 20 meters is heated has a sauna and steam room. All spotlessly clean.
Restaurants are excellent great food loads of choice pool meals are of the same high std.
we stayed in a nice room on a requested low floor with shrubs and bushes outside, we do only sleep there, but it was visited 2 times a day by housekeeping always spotless.
The bar is nice if a bit quiet drinks are not cheap but you are in 5 star hotel with all the overheads that entails. We liked a wine or 2 after dinner.
The greatest compliment I can pay this hotel is we have been here 2 times and will return without question

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Gary b

Dear trip advisor reviewer Gary B
I am thrilled to read your positive review regarding your return visit to Elysium - we draw strength to maintain our high standards by appreciation such as yours and it is gratifying that you appreciate our efforts
We look forward to welcome you for a third stay soon

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Elysium is a hotel is one of the most popular in the area. Many tourists and locals are visiting the place cause it's absolutely wonderful. Clean rooms amazing breakfast huge pool friendly staff there is nothing bad anyone can say about a place which really serves the quality we all seek during our holidays.
Approximately five minutes drive from the centre but at the vicinity you have everything you need. Restaurants ,fast food, bars and mini market's.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear trip advisor reviewer Panatiwtis
Thank you for such a succinct review, your praise is welcomed and I’m sure your comments will be useful to future guests.
We hope you will choose us again

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed for just 3 nights in this fantastic Hotel, I found the hotel listed online and booked based on the images I saw. My wife and I were not disappointed, the images however do not convey the friendly atmosphere and the staff going out there way to make your stay a pleasure, our room was very clean and well kept as was the hotel in general. The food on offer at the restaurants within the hotel we sampled ensured I probable gained weight - not recommend to those thinking of a diet, just so much choice, there was plenty of choices to wear some of the calories off via the various pools and gym, we walked to the old Pathos harbor fort via the coastal path a pleasant way to pass the time
I don't think we ever stayed at a hotel where I just felt so relaxed
Would I recommend it well put it this way if were go back to Cyprus this Hotel is definitely the only place for us to stay

Room Tip: pick a seaward view ideally
1  Thank Paul A

Dear trip advisor reviewer Paul A
I am happy to hear you and your wife thoroughly enjoyed your recent short break with us, enjoying the food, the location and the friendly atmosphere created by our team of staff
We hope you will manage a longer stay next time