“Great food, service and vibe.”
Review of Poppadums Tandoori

Poppadums Tandoori
Ranked #27 of 622 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

1. Great service everyone were lovely.
2. The place is suited for romantic dinners with inside and outside areas. After dinner sat outside for anothet hour on couches.
3. Told the owner to bring us three different dishes up to her choice by our general taste. It was good and tasty. Three small courses with a starter and a bottle of wine was enough for us two.
4. Felt like they wanted us to really have a great evening, which we have.
5. Would go back and reccommend.

5  Thank nimigor
linda jayne z, Manager at Poppadums Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello nimigor,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review.
I am so pleased that you let me choose your meal and even more so as you were extremely happy.
I am glad that you took advantage of our beautiful lounge area to relax after your meal and I hope to welcome you back again very soon to our restaurant.
Kind Regards Linda

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Very good food, great service, kids playground..
We enjoyed it very much!!!
Very friendly stuff

4  Thank sivanyatom

Hello sivanyatom.
Thank you so much for this lovely but very brief review.
Perfect !

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We came 16 persons including children. We got a big table close to a kids play ground so all the children could go play and back to eat.
The food was delicious, all dishes except the too sweet soup.
The service was polite, efficient and very pleasant.
Highly recommended.

4  Thank BackPacker666461

Hi,
It was so nice to meet you all and I am very pleased that you all had such a wonderful evening.
We are in the process of changing our menu and our soup is one of the entrees that we will be changing.
Sorry it was not to your taste.
I do hope that we have the chance to welcome you all again very soon.
Kind Regards Linda

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Each year we return to Pathos we always make sure we visit Popadoms 2/3 times during our 3week stay .

On each occasion the food and service does not disappoint, my husband loves the Prawn Purée, and always orders this as a
Starter, he tells me it's one of the best he has tasted.

Our mains were equally delicious,I had the Kari Chicken with rice and Tara dal, my husband ordered the Lamb Kari,

We also had a Nan Bread to accompany the food. Both our meals were packed with wonderful flavour and really tender.

Thanks to all the staff for consistently excellent dining experience.

4  Thank clivehamlyn

Hi clivehamlyn,
It was so nice to see you again this year and I cannot believe how quickly the time flies.
Myself and the whole team look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Firstly, this is a dining experience. They're not interested in turnover so sit back and relax. I am a curry and spice lover and this rates as one of the best meals I've had. The aromas from dishes being delivered to other tables had my taste buds on overdrive. The relishes with the appetiser were simply stunning. We has mixed platers for starters so we could try everything and it didn't disappoint. Our main dishes were out of this world. We savoured every last mouthful. Portion sizes were perfect but if you do order too much you can take it away with you at the end of your meal. Choice of seating areas. Kids play area and plenty parking. It's also corse to a bus stop so 615 will get you there. Importantly all the areas wear spotless. Lastly, the straff- friendly, without being intrusive, know their menu and can help with decisions. Excellent service. And Chef- take a bow. Superb meal.

4  Thank Lynne M

Dear Lynne M.
OOOOOOOHHHH,
Thank you for such a perfect review.
We take pride in all aspects of Poppadums from the food,service,staff and cleanliness to the best possible service we can give and I am so pleased that you and your guests recognised this.
You make all our hard work worth while.