“Very nice steak”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #43 of 630 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I was so relieved I only ordered the “small” steak, as it was probably still bigger than any steak I’ve bought in either a supermarket or restaurant previously. The steak was cooked to perfection and accompanying mash and mushroom sauce were also very nice. Sadly, I had no room left for a dessert after my main.

The salad that came with the vegetarian platter had absolutely stacks of coriander (cilantro) in it, so the husband wasn’t very keen and left that and the rice (for want of more room). He enjoyed the halluomi, asparagus and other bits on there though.

Service was good, if not a little on the slow side after we requested the bill (although in fairness they were pretty busy by this time). The husband was itching to settle up so that we could move on and watch the World Cup, but it probably took 10 minutes or so for them to come and take the card payment after bringing the bill.

Would still recommend, although it was on the pricey side compared to some of the other, equally nice places we visited in Paphos. That said, the decor was really impressive and made for a lovely setting.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Nice place, came highly recommended, had 30 Euro steak which was so saltey I couldn't finish it, same with the other meals. It's still a great place to go don't let this review put u off.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Never have thought that we would find such a place in Paphos! Amazing atmosphere, food and service. The waitress Sophia was extra helpful! Would recommend it 100% and will visit again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Went there with my bf at my birthday, and they decorated our table beautifully specially for me.
Got the "Tiger's eye" ribeye with shrimps and I must say my expectations were fulfilled about the shrimps. Huge shrimps and plenty of them. Only bad thing was that it simply was a complete mess to clean them myself.
I even got a wine for my birthday when we left - so thoughtful!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing evening. Relaxing atmosphere, gorgeous surroundings, superb service, wonderful food and drink. Couldn’t ask for more!