All reviews beautiful complex block c lovely apartment self catering holiday villa sleeps privately owned apartments great bars and restaurants friends staying huge balcony a ground floor apartment wedding parties end of the season large supermarket returning next year washing machine walking distance first floor
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

In the Kato Papfos I found really good place for the family.Nice back yard with many trees and sun beads.Kids enjoyed the 3 pools.Good apartment with air conditioner and clean . I really recommend this place for everybody.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JMacma
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Lovely apartment, beautiful complex, near to bars and restaurants.
But complex can be taken over by wedding parties, some of which can only be described as pond life! They are noisy, particularly at night when returning from the bars, well sozzled. They take over the pool during the day, shouting and swearing, drinking cans of beer in and around the pool. They have little respect for other renters and owners of the apartments!
Whilst we were at Limnaria, the couple in the apartment above us came back every night well bladdered and then starting arguing until 3- 4 am. One morning we awoke to find somebody above had been sick over the balcony and all over the awning below us, disgusting!
Another couple above us used our balcony as an ash tray and burnt holes in the awning below. We had to complain to them ourselves and to the property manager!
Don't get me wrong, it is not all wedding parties that have little consideration for anybody else but the pond life give wedding parties in the main a bad name!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank trickydicky10
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Our 2nd family holiday at this amazing complex, about 100 self contained privately owned apartments surround 2 large swimming pools, a walk in Jacuzzi and a kids pool.
Very centrally located, about 20 minutes drive from Paphos International Airport, 10 minutes walk to the beach and 20 minutes walk to superb restaurants and Paphos harbour.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tony M
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This review is for the Limnaria Villas which are at the top of the complex. We had a number 11 which had a private pool.
We arrived late at night and on first impressions all seemed ok. We quickly settled in and then went to bed. Dogs howled and barked all night. I finally got to sleep around 7am. We had planned a relaxing first days by the pool, unfortunately the barking dogs put paid to that. As it turned out the villa its self was quite poor. Everything was poor quality with the towels being the worst I've used, so I bought some. In all it was just lacking, the villa sleeps 8, there was cutlery for 8, no tin opener, 3 wine glasses and the list goes on. The kettle, air con and pool step all broke, the air con and internet went down and the pool leaked. You may be thinking that we were rough and wrecked the place but no. We were there 17 days to attend a wedding, for 10 of those days there were only 4 of us and we are between 58 and 85 and the other 7 days my nephew and his family stayed. Due to the conditions and the wedding events they spent little time at the villa.
I really didn't want to write a bad review and had it not been for the dogs at the animal sanctuary I probably would not have bothered but this was truly dreadful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 apartments for 8 family members via Cyprus Lettings in England. We arrived at midnight to one nice 3 bed apartment in E Block and one disgusting 2 bed apartment in A block A002.

What a disgusting mess the apartment is!! It's so bad the 8 of us ended up sleeping in E Block, my sister had to sleep with my 85 year old mum, my daughter had to sleep with me, my husband & brother in law had to sleep on the settees needless to say no one slept!!!

We refused to stay in A002 because:

The aircon units had leaked water on the wall and there was mould under each unit which is very worrying re the possibility of Legionaires disease!! And 2 of our party have Asthma.

Both the beds were filthy and hadn't been changed.

There were dirty towels on the chairs.

The smell in the mop cupboard was vile.

Pots on the sink.

Defrosted food in the freezer.

Basically filthy and unusable.

We rang to ask for someone to come out, the apartment manager came and said there was nothing he could do except change the bedding as it was now 3am in the morning. We had been travelling since 9.30 am the previous day. Hence we all ended up in apartment E.

10th Sept they have cleaned the apartment it's still not great but as they insist there is no where else to move us to this is it. What a horrible start to our long awaited holiday. Definitely wouldn't recommend these apartments which is a shame as the grounds are really lovely.

I have travelled the world and written several reviews and they have all been positive except this one it's very upsetting for all the family!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family