“Worthy of a visit”
Review of Doria Restaurant

Doria Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 567 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is our second time to Doria within our 2 weeks holiday. The food is excellent and the staff more so. It was rather busy on our second visit but was compensated with free drinks for the whole table. The kleftako is definitely worth a try and is beautiful and succulent. A great location overlooking the beach with amazing food. Prices are reasonable

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a my husband, 3 year old and 6 month old. Fantastic view, food was delicious, both steak and shellfish. My 3 year old enjoyed the bolognese.
Staff were exceptional and very welcoming, especially with the children.
My only slight disappointment was the prawns weren't deveined (personal preference) but the sauce made up for it - absolutely stunning, and the house wine wasn't the best I've had. Other than that it was a brilliant visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nice food, nothing majorly wrong with the place but menu was a little limited and not a lot for the kids, food was good quality.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We decided to go here after looking for sea front restaurants on trip advisor. My son and I have Coeliacs disease so can't eat gluten so I messaged them before to check they had options and they responded very quickly. On arrival we were made to feel very welcome and the service from all the staff was excellent and extremely friendly but not overpowering. The food portions are very big and the quality of food and drinks are excellent. I wish we'd discovered this restaurant earlier in our holiday as I would definitely go back. It's one of the best in the coral bay, paphos area that we have been to. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Janepuckey
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We dined at Doria because the hotel had double-booked a wedding we were attending.
Staff here treated the whole wedding party really well.
The food was great and it just kept on coming!

1  Thank Dave M