“Holiday meal. ”
Review of Doria Restaurant

Doria Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 559 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nice food, nothing majorly wrong with the place but menu was a little limited and not a lot for the kids, food was good quality.

There are newer reviews for Doria Restaurant

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We decided to go here after looking for sea front restaurants on trip advisor. My son and I have Coeliacs disease so can't eat gluten so I messaged them before to check they had options and they responded very quickly. On arrival we were made to feel very welcome and the service from all the staff was excellent and extremely friendly but not overpowering. The food portions are very big and the quality of food and drinks are excellent. I wish we'd discovered this restaurant earlier in our holiday as I would definitely go back. It's one of the best in the coral bay, paphos area that we have been to. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Janepuckey
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We dined at Doria because the hotel had double-booked a wedding we were attending.
Staff here treated the whole wedding party really well.
The food was great and it just kept on coming!

1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had seen this place whilst roaming around and decided to eat here - we were not disappointed !!
Firstly the setting was just excellent - a shaded outside balcony over looking the ocean.
We shared a starter - baked Avocado - for want of a description think Avocado Saganaki - fantastic.
Then my wife had the speciality chicken with mushrooms and cream sauce - she loved it.
I had a T-bone - good quality meat and cooked perfectly to rare.
Both meals came with a choice of potatoes plus a big salad to share.
A bottle of dry white - two bottles of sparkling water plus we finished with yoghurt and honey plus a Greek coffee - all for €60
Good service
We are here for two months so will return

1  Thank BigRay54
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great Restaurant with a very good menu. Local food as well. Their steaks are to die for. Their fish dishes are great. They are very friendly and it was the only one in the area I went back to a couple of times as the food was so good.