All reviews small kitchen dining table spacious bedroom whilst on holiday full kitchen quiet street good size rooms are big nice breakfast easy access night stay breakfast room feel at home old town very nice hotel cyprus microwave
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I had been staying in that place several years ago. I was definitely happy to be back again. Located in a quiet street, you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere; even if the aparthotel is fully booked you never find it crowded: neither in the lift, in the breakfast room or in the lobby ! Rooms are very large ... big sleeping room connected to a living room with kitchen. Bathroom with a large shower. Very clean -I appreciated a lot the perfumed towels. Large table where to work. Nice and helpful staff. The only negative side of my stay was the hot water which -considering I was staying at the last floor ( provided that was the real cause of it)- took always a while (some minutes) to arrive. Excellent price/quality ratio.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Located a regular neighborhood, the hotel is by no mean spectacular on the outside. Once inside, you discover a well kept and comfortable hotel. Everything is spotless and the staff always tries to assist.
Rooms are big and comfortable. Although my stay was for business, the hotel is obviously appropriate for families and couples on holiday.
Breakfast is basic but more than appropriate.

Room tip: Higher floors offer a nice view of the city, especially at night.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This hotel is something of a budget version of Marriott Courtyard properties. I stayed in a 1 BR suite, which has a basic kitchen (small electric stove, sink, mini-fridge). Property was clean, but not particularly luxurious. It's what you pay for - a basic place to sleep. Hot breakfast is nicely done.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Booked for two nights for a business trip. Looks basic but rooms are large, beds comfortable, AC included, balcony and the breakfast went over my expectations.
Everything is very clean, which is what you would want as a first thing on your list of requirements! Am due to return in a few months and will be happy to stay again. Good location.
The only things that didn't make me give them a 5stars rating are the reception staff - Not very warm, we booked airport transfers (45€) via Almond Suites and I wasn't told we needed to pay the driver cash, that could have been awkward. I mentioned it was my birthday when booking and no little gestures. They recommended the local Monaco cafe for dinner but they didn't have half the drinks we wanted there although there's a more upbeat place called Aperitivo right opposite the Monaco cafe. No bar at Almonds suite which is a shame when sitting on their terrace outside.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

My travel agent booked this room for me but this was a mistake. This is a hotel for families on holidays – I really do not understand the word “business” in their name. Very spacious suite with a full kitchen BUT an empty fridge, a closed bar in the lobby and an automated vending machine for water and minerals are not what you need if you overnight on a business trip. You should watch it if you expect a normal “business” hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018