All reviews walking distance old town cypriot fridge taxi city cyprus
Reviewed 3 October 2017

First please do not be put off by a recent Belgium reviewer because I find it incredible that anyone booking a hotel in N.Cyprus could be unaware of the turbulent history of Cyprus which has resulted in this divided island. Secondly I do not think it is unreasonable for any hotel anywhere to not refund for a booking if the booking is cancelled on the day of arrival and I think that the delightful owners had every right to do so.
When we arrived in the area we were a little apprehensive because it really is in downtown N.Nicosia but when we turned the corner there was the hotel looking just like the photographs. We were assured that our hire car would be quite safe and it was. We were greeted by very friendly lady who served us with a very welcome cup of tea ( no alcohol served on premises ). I believe there are only 3 or 4 rooms in hotel and we were given the Jasmine room. Nice size with fridge & tea making facilities. Bathroom good size too but beware of door stopper sticking. Only complaint was because of the heat a sheet rather than duvet would have been more suitable and, as is quite common abroad, there wasn't a plug in washbasin. The aircon is quiet enough to leave on during the night. There is a lovely courtyard where smokers can imbibe, not so good to sit in if you don't. Breakfast is traditional Turkish and most people would find something that they would like, breakfast can also be requested to be served at particular times. If we stay in the area again we would certainly stay here because, although it is in a poor area, we felt quite safe and everybody we met showed us such friendliness.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely holiday in this sweet boutique hotel. The hospitality that they showed us was amazing. They arranged our pickup from the airport and try to help us with our every need. The breakfast was varied and traditional we didnt need much to eat afterwards during the day until late afternoon. This boutique hotel is definitely on our checklist next time we visit cyprus.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Volkan01
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time in this sweet boutique hotel. The breakfast was really delicious and homemade. It reflected the hospitality of cyprus we heard so much of. The boutique hotel was in the heart of Nicosia so it was easy to walk everywhere. The owner Birgul was very friendly and warm towards us, she arranged us shuttle service from the airport and took care of all our transportind needs. We definitely plan on staying here next time we visit cyprus

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Cypriot swallow boutique hotel was a lovely place to stay. We enjoyed it very much. Rooms were comfortable and quite big. The breakfast they offered was delicious and traditional. It kept us full until late. The owner Birgul was very friendly and kind, she showed us true hospitality. As my recommendation this boutique hotel is definitely worth the price, and I plan to stay here on my next visit to Cyprus.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Cypriot swallow boutique hotel was in the heart of Nicosia, in the old city. I walked everywhere easily. Owner Birgul was very helpful and the management arranged my transport from the airport which was pleasant. My room was comfartable and their traditional breakfast was delicious.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo