All reviews no lift bus station border crossing old city walls ledra street noisy at night great location walking distance clean rooms fridge centre toilet noise
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Very good, nice staff. One downside is very noisy at night due to the fact that it is located in the beside of cafes and restaurants. Тhe hotel itself is not expensive, you can spend the night in it, it justifies its price. The advantages of the hotel is that everything is close by.

Room tip: tidy, quite good rooms.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DELPHIHOTELNICOSIA, Ιδιοκτήτης at Delphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you janlyura. We hope to see you again!!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Hospitable staff. Clean rooms, good value for money. Would go back again. They are going to be serving breakfast soon. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Just beside the bus station and the old town is within easy walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DELPHIHOTELNICOSIA, Ιδιοκτήτης at Delphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Thank you. We hope to see you again!!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The location of Delphi Hotel is excellent; it is situated in one minute walking distance from bus station and 7 minutes walking distance from Ledra street where there are places to eat. Our room was clean and there was proper air-conditioning and also a fridge. Very good value for money.
There is no elevator so you may have to climb some stairs; we didn't mind, but it may be important to another guest. At the period we visited there were works taking place at the main square in front of the hotel so it could be a bit noisy at times.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DELPHIHOTELNICOSIA, Ιδιοκτήτης at Delphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you Georgios_trip. We hope to see you again!!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Could not find a better hotel. Ever since I first came across it and visited I have never stayed at another hotel in Nikosia and that is not because I cannot afford it but because I like the people who run and own it. They are all genuinely nice, kind and helpful fellows and ones you can rely on for whatever questions and worries you might have regarding your trip. You feel cared for and not just the next customer.
You basically have all you need and you are in the very center of Nicosia with superb transport connections.

Room tip: It is a bit small but you have a balcony and that is a great perk.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DELPHIHOTELNICOSIA, Ιδιοκτήτης at Delphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you Anika Zlateva. We hope to see you again!!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed 2 separate nights in this hotel and I would rate 3.5 stars for my first night and 2.5 stars for my second night. So, on average I rate 3 stars.

Good points:
1. Unbeatable location: 50 meters from the intercity station, 3 mins walk to Lendra street. 7 mins walk to the border crossing and 20 mins easy walk to the Girne gate (the intercity combo station for Northern Cyprus).
2. Clean and Tidy.
3. Staff are helpful and friendly.
4. Almost the only budget stay in Nicosia

Bad points:
1. After reading the reviews, I expected a tiny room and toilet. The room that I stayed for my first night is tiny but still I can at least move a bit in the toilet. But for the room that I stayed in the second night, I can't even sit on the toilet seat probably as there is no space for me to sit on !!
2. Quite noisy at night.
3. The smell of the cleanser that the cleaners used had a strange smell.
4. The room is bright for my first night but dim for my second night.
5. No lift for the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo