1,303 results
All reviews the executive lounge business trip indoor pool business and pleasure excellent hotel rooms are spacious breakfast was excellent mini bar old town visiting nicosia facilities cyprus maria euros internet personnel conference
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I stayed in Hilton, Nicosia on New Years eve. Although we are local Nicosians me and my boyfriend decided to do something different and since we were to be out we got an executive room full board with breakfast. I have lived here most of my life and i pass by the Hotel every day. I have been to it's pool, to the wonderful cafe inside and have had wedding receptions. So my hopes were high. However, the room was very average, the color system was bland and it looked like a business man's business trip room. One thing i was highly dissatisfied was the fact that there was a wireless charge inside the room for 10 euros however the wifi downstairs at the cafe was free. For a 5 star hotel this could not be overlooked. Also there were some water bottles/snacks above the mini bar which looked as though they were complementary (as i had to use water to make tea with the free tea packets) and when we called reception they said those were charged too. We were also told that we were given a wonderful room but the view was the main street and the noise was loud. The pillows were not comfortable so it wasn't the best of sleep.Two good things worth mentioning however - 1. they surprised us with a small dish of very microscopic desserts (as it was NYE) and 2. the Breakfast buffet is great and the service is great too - ALTHOUGH it is very expensive for someone not staying at the hotel to go for just breakfast. If you need a regular room and you are not expecting much out of your stay, this is where you should go.

Room tip: Opt for the rooms at the end - less noise and ask for a room with a view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerCyprus, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations completely. Your constructive comments have been shared with our Executive Team, for their review. Had you advised the Front Desk, that the pillows were not to your liking, they would have been happy to replace these for you. The guest room internet service, is now available free of charge to all HHonors members that make their bookings direct or through a proprietary Hilton channel or GDS (global distribution system).

Happy to hear that the Breakfast Buffet selection was ample and that the service in the Fontana Restaurant, was to your high level of satisfaction.

Looking forward to being of service to you again, whenever the occasion arises.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

1st time staying at this Hilton, old school room furniture and deco. As I'm allergic to feather I asked reception to change my bed to synthetic. They brought me 2 small uncomfortable cotton pillow which were stained. When complaining they said that they didn't have anything else, unbelievable in view of the room price for 1 night

Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManagerCyprus, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Team for their review and action.

Hoping that you will give us the opportunity to be of service, in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

The stay in this hotel is a wonderful experience! Perfect location, room facilities, the stay in this hotel is absolutely perfect! The staff is very helpful and the breakfast excellent! I strongly recommend this hotel for your stay in Cyprus!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Anastasios G

Delighted to see that your stay at the Hilton Cyprus was perfect and that you highly recommend our hotel to other travellers.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again and being of service.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years. The facilities are good, the beds comfortable, the outside swimming pool is a joy and the breakfasts are very substantial. But what marks out a really good hotel is how it responds to a guest's crisis. I left in a hurry and left my phone in my room. At the airport I contacted reception after I had found a public phone I could use. They sent someone up to the room immediately and retrieved it. This took the panic out of the situation. The next day the head of housekeeping contacted me and asked how I would like it to be sent to England and outlined the options. Two days after my return it was brought to my front door and life could return to normal. Now that is what I call service!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John G
GeneralManagerCyprus, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Happy to see that you had a most enjoyable visit and thank you for your genuine feedback, which is truly appreciated. Delighted to hear that once the Hilton Cyprus team was alerted, your phone was immediately located and kept safe, until it was clear as to how it should be returned to you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back and being of service, in the near future.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

When you stay in Nicosia on the European side there is a choice of different hotels. A few much modern but the cosy admosphere and friendy staff make this hotel stand on a higher level!
Starting from the helpful and proffesional frontdesk with good tips on where to eat to the friendly staff of the restaurant aiming to please you will conclude that this is the the best place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Very pleased to know that your hotel of choice in Nicosia, is the Hilton Cyprus. It is always a pleasure to hear that our team members are friendly and willing to assist our guests, whenever there is a need.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again and being of service.