See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Very poor hotel without any facilities . Room was very small and not clean . No staff in the hotel . One receptionist only and at night or on weekend she is not available. The security guard is doing her job but of no use. My room card was not working and was Sunday . The receptionist was off so the guard called her as he no access to the system . I talked to her over the phone and her answer was that this cannot be fixed as she is the only person who can do it and she is off . And rudely she said if you want to go out leave your room door open . What a service and a hotel that is working with one staff . Hotel is expensive and doesn’t worth the money paid .
Really the worst hotel I’ve stayed in .
Poor poor

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

nice hotel in center of the Turkish part of the Nicosia, maybe most 'proper' - european accommodation there. perfect location in the hearth of the city walls, just a few minutes from Ledra street (green line crossover checking points), Buyuk han, St Nicholas church... rooms are spacious, clean, bathroom is okay. breakfast is slightly poor, but acceptable. restaurant is on top of the building, with very nice view. service is polite. considering that standard of Turkish part of the Cyprus is 10 years bellow Turkey, whole offer is really acceptable, and very good value for money

Room Tip: upper floors has nice view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I did not stay here overnight because I was only in Nicosia for the day. I flew in from Sabiha AIrport in Istanbul. I went there to have snacks and to avail myself of the good view from the top floor to take pictures. To avoid people going in and out just to look around, they charged $15 to get in. It was fair enough for me. I paid the fee at the door but the lady did not have change so I went up and got the change on my way out. It was very clean. They had the cleanest public rest room that I saw in this trip. The waiters were nice and service was fast. The $15 fee apparently included a free drink. I got a diet Coke. I was able to take lots of pictures and a few video from up there. To me, it was worth paying the fee to be able to take good pictures of the city. If I were to go back to Nicosia, I will consider staying here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I booked for a night ! The breakfast its not very good ! But the whole hotel clean and perfect i love the two view from my room , also its a safe hotel how ? Acutely i forget my passport at the hotel and i go to other city so i call them and they send a driver and bring my passport till my place ,, about the price i think one room in euro 95 or 80 Euro

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed for one night , very clean room , beautiful bathroom , wi-fi works good , good breakfast , comfortable bed , i really wanna come back there ,great place , 4-5 min from border .beautiful view for all city , quite big room , for sure i will come back there .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo