All reviews ledra street old town small pool central location fresh products nice hotel rooms are modern tea coffee bars and restaurants mini fridge crossing point yogurt couple of nights northern cyprus would stay here again bus station star hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

During our holiday in Cypros, we spent 3 days in Nicosia and thank god we ended up in Royiatiko!!! Lovely and helpfull staff, good rooms, gym and even breakfast( with even I mean everything from our stay surprised us in a positiv direction). We travel with a one year old so to live in the heart of Ledra Street/Nicosia is just amaizing and for us 10 out of 10! I can’t get my mind around only 2 stars, and hopefully if we ever return u will be ***!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Situated in the city centre of Nicosia, the Royiatiko is good value for money. Whatever is offered by the hotel absolutely fulfills what you can and would expect from a two-star-hotel. Breakfast buffet is nothing special, but is absolutely sufficient for a start into the day. The hotel has even got a pool to cool down after a hot day. What else could you want from a reasonably priced hotel right in the centre of a European capital.

We had booked two double rooms and had let the hotel know, that we would be arriving at two in the morning, which they confirmed by email. However, we were received by the most impolite receptionist I’ve ever met in my life. He pretended to not have known about keeping both rooms for us until after midnight and so just had one room left, the second would no longer be available for us. What followed was a very unfriendly discussion. Only when I kept insisting on having both rooms immediately as otherwise I would not hesitate sleeping on one of the sofas in the hotel lobby, that man eventually gave us the cards for both our rooms.
I did inform the hotel manager about the incident and she promised to follow the case.
Apart from this particular receptionist the staff was fantastic, helpful and friendly at all times.
Despite our extremely bad experience with one of the receptionists the Royiatiko will remain one of my choices when returning to Nicosia next time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Royatiko hotel is a medium class hotel with excellent service ,central position in the old town and no nonsense facilities. The rooms are small and so is the bathroom but are adequately equipped EXCEPT for the balconies which need a chair and a small table. The rooms are adequately clean but the decorations in dark colours are not pleasant. The breakfast has enough of everything but lacks the local touch.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Location matters. Royatiko is at the heart of Nicosia literally a few yards from Ledra street and all the restaurants and amenities. The hotel itself would do with some maintenance, but it’s clean and the rooms are air conditioned, which is a must in Nicosia. The breakfast is fine and there is a swimming pool. The staff is very friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with a swimming pool, which is appreciated ahem it is so hot (33 C today), really in the center of the old town near Ledras street where there are lots of restaurants.
The staff is very nice.
Ome thing is not nice: the bed mattress. I really understand why the owner does not invest in mattress (the bed spring is good) because when the note of Trip Advisor and Booking will be below 8, nobody will select this hotel anymore and the owner will not get the money to invest anymore...
Bad strategy in my view.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple