All reviews very helpful staff business trip keyboard centre computers gym
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Furnitures are very old. Fridge is not cool enough and loud. Hot air comes out from the fridge, that we were not able to sit at the desk and work. Price is too expensive. Pool was small and the roof on top was closed even a sunny weather outside. Far away from the center.

Stayed: May 2018
YetkinOskay, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Tickshop2014,

Thank you very much for your comment. We want to express that the pool is half olympic and the hotel is in the city center. And we will take care of your other sentiments. We are looking forward to see you again in Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel&Casino.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is always difficult to rate. This is my 4th visit to this hotel, simply because of where it is situated. My first stay was Fantastic, but I have come to realize it was fantastic not because of the facilities , but because of the staff. This trip has proven to be more disappointing. Reception is very helpful and friendly , especially the women during the day. However the waitering staff throughout the rest of the hotel leave much to be desired. Most don’t speak English, and are unapproachable, especially if you are female. You are easily passed over for any kind of service. There is one waiter, Mehmet who really went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. Thank you. The breakfast buffet, was minimal and tasteless. While we had a fantastically spacious room, the aircon was a problem. Overall a very uneventful experience

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
YetkinOskay, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear 176manicm,

Thank you very much for your comment. We will take care of your complaints. We are looking forward to see you again in Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel&Casino.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

It's 10:40 on a Saturday night. I'd prefer to be sleeping rather than writing this stupid review, but I can't sleep because—although I'm on the seventh floor, requested a quiet room, and have called the front desk twice—the driving, thumping, crappy music from "the club" sounds like someone is slamming the door repeatedly from the neighboring room. The hardware in my bathroom is actually rattling.

Is it really necessary to play the "music" at 140 decibels? Could the people in the club be just as happy at, say, 120 decibels? Clearly this hotel does not care about its individual guests who have paid them for sleep.

Also, drop the attitude at the front desk at check-in.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
YetkinOskay, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Esme_Travels,

Primarily we are so upset to hear such a story from your side.Unfortunately we couldn't made your stay comfortable somehow.
Next time I will be there whenever you need further assistance.

Please accept our kindest apologies.

We are looking forward to welcome you at Golden Tulip Nicosia once more.

Best Regards

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I stayed at Golden Tulip Hotel for leisure during Jan/Feb 2018 for 10 nights and was delivered with top, quality service by all the staff and tasted the most delicious and tasty meals we've ever had from the hotel's restaurant. The buffet breakfast was massive with a huge variety of different foods to try daily. Our room was cleaned daily and was always immaculate every afternoon we would return from a long day of sightseeing. The hotel is great value for money, offers a quiet; relaxing comfort zone and would not hesitate in recommending anyone stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
YetkinOskay, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear C D,

Thank you very much for your comment.We are looking forward to see you again in Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel&Casino.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was fine although the breakfast was not up to 5 star standard. There was no cereals of any great worth, although the nut and fruit selection and the variety of cheese was very good. Service was good but the restaurant lacked atmosphere. The bedroom was good and the bed an excellent size. The shower was OK although it was over the bath which I don't like. Toiletries were very good especially the comb which is an unusual feature.
I didn't eat in the restaurant for either lunch or dinner so can't comment on this aspect. The indoor swimming pool looked great although I didn't use it. The business centre consisted of 2 computers and was good though the keyboards are in Turkish format and required some translation. Reception and housekeeping staff were good. There is a large casino which was very busy with a variety of games being played.
Overall this was a good hotel and I would stay hete again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
YetkinOskay, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Heggers,