“Quality food”
Review of Dionysus Mansion

Dionysus Mansion
Ranked #8 of 1,166 Restaurants in Limassol
Price range: US$11 - US$37
Description: We add the "Gourmet" in the Cypriot / Greek Cuisine!
Description: We add the "Gourmet" in the Cypriot / Greek Cuisine!
Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a wonderful restaurant with many options on gourmet greek cuisine. I went there with my wife and we ordered lamb chomps and pork shank (kotsi). Both were great. Service and atmosphere were excellent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We held our son's christening lunch at Dionysus Mansion last weekend and we went for the set menu. The food was excellent and the wine included in the drinks package was of great quality. Our guests consistently praised the food, both in terms of quality and quantity, and loved the cosy atmosphere. Staff was friendly and professional and the manager was very helpful during the planning process. It was definitely value for money and I would recommend it to anyone considering hosting a Christening or similar event.

Date of visit: March 2019
ZachaLim, -atyourservice- at Dionysus Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Anna,first of all thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you for excellent comments! We are very happy to see you that you really enjoyed Dionysus Mansion, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

*NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS*
The first time I went there, I chose it because they are advertise it is vegetarian friendly. On their menu they do not have a single vegetarian food, so I ended up eating a salad. Nice salad but didn’t want to eat one.
Second time today, I went there for a christening. They were informed that there will be a vegetarian person. When I went there I told them so. They were bringing shared foods, such as salad and appetisers, and at some point they brought a risotto. The waiter said it is risotto with mushrooms. When I try it, I realised it had bacon insite!!! I told that to the waiter, he was not helpful at all, and then to the manager who did not even said a sorry. REALLY DISAPPOINTED with the whole situation there. Please respect people who have diet preferences.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Constantina P

Dear Constantina, it is with great sadness that we read your review. First of all just to clarify that we do have plenty of vegetarian dishes on our menu. Also some of the dishes can be modified to be vegetarian and we fully respect vegans and vegetarians. This is something that you can see even here from other reviews since many vegans and vegetarian even guests left really happy. Also if you want ask for a copy of our menu and we will happily send it to you. Second regarding the event you attended. We where requested by the organiser of the event to serve a vegetarian main course and we did it. They dishes that came to the table where for all guests and yes some dishes of course where with meat. You could have easily asked if there is meat as we could have easily mentioned that there is meat but its no mistake by our side mentioning that there is meat in these dishes as the dishes where for all the table. You stood up and mentioned to the waiter that whatever dish come to the table to mention if its meat. The waiter he told you yes so i dont understand what you mean by the waiter being not helpful at all. You didnt ask him something and he didnt provide, you asked something and he answered yes. And as i happened to be near i know that he was polite with you. Because of what i listened i took action and went to kitchen to check if your vegetarian dish is served which it was so i came to the table. i asked you if you have been served your dish and you told me yes, i asked if you want an orzo with no meat and you told me no. You are saying we didnt apologise but we offered what we where asked and i came to your table to check on your needs and nothing was asked. Just you told me to mention for other dishes if they come that contain meat. Therefore please you ask us to respect the people with diet preferences which we do please respect our work and what we are trying. We always do our best to satisfy our customers, we care and we are alert to do anything we can for a memorable experience. Its pity that you dont see it that way. However we hope you visit us again and you try our variety of vegetarian dishes and you see why we are considered one of the best restaurants in Limassol.

George Z.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Having read the reviews we decided to book ahead and so glad we did. Evening mid week without a reservation it's unlikely you will get a table. It's not just tourists who love it here it's the locals who made up half the guests. The atmosphere is warm cosy, te staff attentive and friendly Andy the food wow, traditional Greek food with modern twists, deep fried feta in Cristy batter etc set the scene. And for the quality of food it's remarkably cheap, two courses with wine, bread and coffee for less then 70 euros!. A must visit if you love a sophisticated restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2019

Dear Baggie210, first of all thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you for excellent comments! We are very happy to see that you really enjoyed Dionysus Mansion and we hope to see you again in the future!

George Z.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice local dishes, some meat is from the dad of the owner. Beautiful restaurant and pleasant staff. I only regret I had kebab during the afternoon. Place to go.

Date of visit: February 2019
ZachaLim, -atyourservice- at Dionysus Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Johan, first of all thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you for excellent comments! We are very happy to see that you really enjoyed Dionysus Mansion, and we hope to see you again in the future!