“Unique place for your special ocasions!”
Review of Ta Piatakia

Ta Piatakia
Ranked #6 of 1,166 Restaurants in Limassol
Price range: US$28 - US$51
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a wonderful experience celebrating my birthday there: excellent food, attentive service, the owner creates a cosy atmosphere, personal touch, feel like at home with a restaurant menu)

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Roddy and his staff make for an amazing dining experience. I've been to this restaurant on many occasions. Excellent value for money, great wine selection and always very welcoming. This restaurant is a must visit and if you are vegetarian there are plenty of options to get you gastric juices flowing. Excellent and a must to visit venue. You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

Hospitality of staff was great. You definitely feel at home. Regarding food quality, been twice in the last year and I must say I was disappointed both times. Why pay a soaring €60 a head on average per person(groups of 6-8) and still leave hungry or unsatisfied? The food was not on par with the rave about Roddy anymore. Back in the day every bite we took was extraordinary. Now it’s tasteless and trying too hard with weird fusions. Bring the old Piatakia back.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We were taken to this restaurant by a friend who lives locally.

Lots of choice on the menu supplemented by even more choice on the specials blackboard. Roddy doesn’t leave it there, he talks through each of the specials so that you know what you’re up against trying to choose between them!

Food is well presented, very tasty and plentiful and just seems to keep on coming!

A great night out. Would return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 14 December 2018

To start off the night we were greeted by warmly by chef/owner Roddy Damalis which set the tone for our memorable meal. We took a peek at the wine cave upstairs and was paired up perfectly with our dinner. We ordered almost the whole menu to share and there was vegan options as well.

We all had an Amuse bouche, deep fried crunchy celery leaf Nipples, Garlic and herb pita bread, Haloumi wrapped in bacon served with mango chutney, Smoked salmon, avocado & caviar cheese cake, Two salads, Bumpkin & sage falaffel stuffed with feta Grilled Octopus, Scallops, lightly seared,pork belly, topped with a caviar & dill butter, duck with preserved walnuts, sheppards pie and tried several desserts which we dont normally do but when the food is this good you know the dessert will match and so glad we did- the rose cheesecake is truly special and the cherry sorbet needs to be packaged and sold! Stand outs were the Grilled Octopus, duck and Pork belly- very generous portions for a small plates concept. If you are visiting Cyprus or looking for a special meal with friends in a sexy modern space then come for contemporary Cypriot cuisine at Ta Piatakia. The owner is also a author of several cookbooks and recently published My CY in hardcover with stunning photos, I got a copy as a souvenir of the wonderful night I had and to take the recipies home. The host graciously signed the book for me as well. What better way to honor the experience than to take a memento home to share with others. This book will be on top of my pile when I am hosting my next dinner. If you go no where else, this restro is a must.

Date of visit: December 2018