“Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!”

Meze Taverna Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,160 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small family business serving traditional Cypriot and Greek food! This includes both meat and fish meze ...recipies were taken from my grandmother and mother and we try to give the customer the feeling of the authentic Cypriot hospitality!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Abundant, great food, traditional and clean. They redid the upstairs... really nice! Finally they are in the old center of Limassol. Go surely!

1  Thank barbaraterrosi

Simply delicious!
Quality food,great service,clean toilets!
I visited this taverna with my family and I was amazed.
Continue like this guys!!!
Thks

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We y based on TripAdvisor rating/listing.

Fair food but nothing worth seeking out

Fair service and average prices...

Basically an average find.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a nice family evening here. We ordered meat meze, which was varied, very tasty - lots of lovely traditional dishes (sousages were extremely delicious).
Lovely friendly attentive staff. Great restaurant

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Fanklubbiedronka
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a lovely little restaurant hidden away from the crowds (not that there were many of those in January!) Fantastic service and I have to say this was definitely the highlight as the owner / manager goes out of his way to ensure you have a great meal. I had calamari, taramasalata and greek salad, all fresh and good. Others around me had the meze sharing dishes and I would have definitely tried this if I wasn't alone! Definitely book if you are going in the evening as there are very few tables there but for sure worth a visit!

Date of visit: January 2019