“Never disappoints ”
Review of Seasons Oriental

Seasons Oriental
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons Oriental is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,160 Restaurants in Limassol
Price range: US$51 - US$113
Description: This famous Chinese restaurant has the undeniable accolade of being the best in its class in Cyprus. Chef Kenny Keung and his team provide an unrivalled selection of Cantonese taste sensations. Open for dinner only every night but Tuesday.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Definitely a place which never disappoints!
Amazing food & Wines perfect service!
Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had dinner here on my birthday, while staying at the Four Seasons , as we thought it would be a very special experience. We enjoyed the pan fried prawns and sea scallops main course, but my salt and pepper crispy calamari starter was rather tasteless, and I couldn't taste calamari. My husband's spring rolls were much better.The portions are very generous and the food is well presented. The blood orange sorbet was superb.
As other reviewers have commented, the service can be a bit intrusive at times, and some of the staff were efficient but not very friendly.Wioleta was both helpful and friendly. We also felt that our greeting on entering the restaurant lacked warmth.
This was my birthday, and at breakfast, the staff in the Tropical restaurant had wished me a happy birthday, and made us feel special. We ordered a bottle of Bollinger champagne, and still no-one asked if it was a special occasion.

Date of visit: January 2019
Fourseasons_cyprus, Executive Director at Seasons Oriental, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear RebeccaMc2017,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Tripadvisor.
We are glad that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, but we are sorry to hear that some aspects of your dinner at the Seasons Oriental did not exceed your expectations.
We are glad that you enjoyed the spring rolls and orange sorbet and that you found the food well presented. Our chef is already informed that you found the Calamari lacking taste.
Your comment that some members of the team were not as friendly as others is noted and I assure you we will take action for improvement. I will let Wioleta know how impressed you were with her service. She will be very happy to hear it.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the Four Seasons soon.

Nick Aristou
Executive Director

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered the udon noodles, the meat was flavoursome but the noodles were nothing more than average.

The spring rolls were really tasty.

The mood, setting and music were also relaxing and appropriate.

Staff were always checking if everything was alright but were a little too attentive.

For a 5 star Hotel restaurant I must stay I was a expecting a little more.

When I was about to pay with my card I had told the waitress it might not go through due to the conversion and she jokes that “there might not be enough in it” which I found funny but slightly rude, even though I know it was intended as a joke.

Dear zzzzzzzoe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor.
We feel a bit disappointed to read that your last visit at our restaurant did not exceed your expectations. All your comments have been passed to our executive chef for consideration and improvement.
Also, we are sorry if you felt that our service was too attentive and for any inconvenienced caused with the credit card. Your feedback will be used for better training of our staff where needed.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in order to exceed your expectations next time.

Nick Aristou
Executive Director

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Probably the finest restaurant on the island. I have been there many times, it has always been a rewarding experience! It has been recently refurbished, personally I prefer it as it was, but that's down to personal taste.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2018

everything is just perfect, food, service , place, waiters not very experience,and make some mistakes with order.

Date of visit: October 2018