“A dream destination”
Review of Theos Club Villas

Theos Club Villas
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Latchi
Reviewed 7 September 2016

7 of us stayed for a week at Theo's villa Sotiris for our first extended family holiday - a gift from my mother to my sister for her 40th birthday.

The villa was so lovely that when we arrived, my sister was convinced that we had walked into someone's home, and genuinely panicked that we were trespassing for the first few minutes until I assured her that the villa we had booked really was this nice in the photos. In fact, the photos didn't do it justice - the place was absolutely spotless, and the lovely Theo and Maria had went to the effort of meeting our every request - they even bought us in some basics such as bread and milk, as we were arriving late and didn't know what time the shops closed at.

The owners were so lovely and accommodating and gave us some of their very last olive oil harvested from the grove that surrounds the villa.

The sea view was absolutely stunning and the silence of the area divine, with only the sound of cicadas making for a mood of complete calm.

Getting up early before the rest of the house woke up and swimming in the morning silence was a real highlight.

The pool was spotless, and the bathroom and kitchen very modern and clean. There was also an ensuite with shower in the master bedroom and a outdoor pool shower. The kitchen was fully equipped with plates, cutlery pans etc. Everything you would need. We ate from the excellently equipped little bbq for every lunch

All bedrooms have air conditioning - which you pay 7 euros a day for each unit you use - you pay this to Theo and Maria.

The place is close to various amenities and there was a local taxi company that arrived in under 15 minutes and understood English. In the heat you wouldn't want to walk the 25 minutes to the harbour, but there is lots of car, bike and dune buggy hire places right on the front before you turn off the main road to the villa.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this place and my mum has started saving up already for her next trip back. It was also great value for money.

We brought little underwater tea lights to liven up the pool at night and spent a lot of time drinking cocktails by the bar and playing pool on the old but fun bashed up table.

We had big plans to see all the little surrounding areas of interest like coral bay, Nero chorio and the such but we so enjoyed the peace of the villa we spent most of our days hanging around the pool eating bbq, and drinking beers together.

Overall, it was a little slice of paradise and I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Thank you to Theo, Maria, Katie and all of the lovely cleaners for being really lovely.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Daughteroflilith

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Old building and for the same money you can get something much better. I love the area and i stay in other villas in the area that are much better for even cheaper.

These are many villas so maybe there are other ones in a better condition than the one we stay in. Photos are making it look better than what it actually is

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonis P
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I come her for our 25 wedding anniversary.
I would recommend staying at one of the villas 100%
On our arrival complimentary champagne and cherries in the fridge for our wedding anniversary very nice Touch.
This is our Second time to Cyprus Latch this year and once last year we love it latch will be back next September 100%

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

This family run business has a number of villas in Latchi, also the Souli hotel on the beach (which is a fantastic place to eat, overlooking the sea). We stayed in Villa Katherina which has 3 bedrooms and excellent views of the sea. The owners visited regularly to ensure that everything was alright. The pool was cleaned every few days and the villa was cleaned every four days, including changing the bed clothes and towels. The villa was all we expected and more, and hope to return sometime in the near future.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Latsi is still charming and Theo's villas have retained their exclusivity and high standards.Staff maintenance /cleaning etc. is unobstrusive but thorough. We rented two nearby villas for three families. The villa's are extremely spacious although in July you don't tend to spend much time indoors.The Pool table is an evening magnet and the secluded location makes time stand still. A car is needed as the trip from Paphos airport cost me 75 Euro's in a taxi ( we were a large party arriving at different times and someone had already picked up my shared hire car). I think you can catch a bus to Latsi (pronounced Latchi) from Paphos town but I was eager to dive in the pool. The Souli Hotel on the beach below was a second home, providing friendly relaxed dining, free sunbeds and parasols for when we wanted a change of scenery. Sipping a brandy sour overlooking the med with the aroma of an imminent meze... my idea of coming home! Cyprus and it's people are the best. Molo's restaurant alongside the harbour is highly recommended- it serves food for every taste and if you can find the town square in Polis and like freshly caught fish and seafood (of all kinds), head for the Arsinoe Tavern where Andreas steers you towards the best choices from the menu - lets face it, after a day in Latsi we were so relaxed that 'decisions' were no longer in our vocabulary. I have to say that we didn't have a bad meal anywhere. Thanks Maria...

Room Tip: All villas are privately located in beautiful surroundings