1,036 results
All reviews wave pool main pool poolside room family room pool bar animation team great holiday family holiday northern cyprus sea view room reception staff are main building customer relations breakfast and dinner kyrenia centre turkish lira plenty of choice
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Ok hotel for the price. Not sure I would rate it 4 stars. Our room was not properly cleaned with haird and dirt in the bathroom. Breakfast was ok. Seaview is good. The surrounding area of the hotel was mostly construction and quit poor living areas.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
S A, Genel Müdür at Oscar Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Our Guests, Thank you for your review to Oscar Resort Hotel. We are sorry to hear this from you we will recheck again. We hope this not spoil your holiday. All our staff and myself we would like to thank you and hope to seeing your very soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival the staff were pleasant didn’t have to wait too Long for our room .
Although when we got to our room the air con wasn’t working properly and the shower head was mouldy
As for sea view our room 364 saw the sea but that was about it
On talking to the manger he straight away said we will move you which we did to a family pool side room which was nice and large however the air conditioner in bedroom one leaked which was going well into the hallway and the shower leaked badly but was liveable the hotel was kept clean but the constant smell from the old pigeon cage and peacock cage was unbearable some mornings why they are kept there I don’t know something I think the hotel could do without tbh
Beach is small but adequate but it’s obviously man made not much of a view tbh from the front or back of the hotel
I was disappointed with the amount we paid for our holiday but as Always with tour operators they never pay the hotel what we pay them !!!
Now would I go back no it’s not for me at all hotel is only accessible by walking through the day as the roads into town are not lit so can be a bit of a predicament so taxi is a must and tbh I didn’t find people there very happy to be serving English people so south Cyprus I will stay visiting

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Our Guests, Thank you for your review. Due to havy season we newly start for the maintenance and replacements. Your underlined sentences are has been noted.Best Regards

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have stayed in this hotel for 5 days.
I will start with the positives the room was nice and clean we got the big deluxe room with sea view I would definitely recommend. The hotel has 2 decent size pools with a pool bar and also a wave pool which is only on at certain times. There's is also a private beach.
The breakfast is okay, something for everyone.
Now, if you're only after a place to sleep in then it's good but there is not much entertainment in the evenings.
The WiFi is only fee in the lobby and paid per person per day if you want it in your room, its not expensive but isn't very good either.
The reception staff are extremely rude when you call them they hang up on you without letting you finish talking.

Also the day before we were supposed to check out the cleaners have come into our room twice regardless of the do not disturb sign on the door and told us we need to check out so I called the reception as we have paid for 5 nights not 4 so they 'extended' or stay but our key cards stopped working.

Also all the tables have sharp glass cover on them, ours happened to be chipped I informed reception but nothing got done about it I have cut both of my legs on two different ocassions because the glass is not secure and moves.. one of my legs I had to have plaster stitches put on.

Also the pool attendant by the wave pool was sat there on his phone in the corner instead of actually looking at what is going on and doing his job properly.

Overall the hotel and pools are okay, the staff, heath and safety + entertainment seriously need to be improved.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Our Guests, Thank you for your review to Oscar Resort Hotel. We already noted your complaints and will go ahead to fix if eny error.
We hope these are not spoilt your holiday during your stay.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Excellent resort, close to all amenities, we were upgraded to a suite and the room wasexcellent and very clean. Would recommend booking this hotel we have booked to go again in November and are looking forward to staying there again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Steven B

Dear Our Guests, Thank you very mujch for your review to Oscar Resort Hotel.All staff and myself we are all looking forward to serve you again soon at your second seet home.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

It was good in general staying in Oscar Resort but i have two points:
1- internet WiFi should be free in the rooms.
2- in the open buffet (which is free included with the cost),the garson bring me 3 drinks without telling its charged extra. He should explain that clearly before getting the drinks.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Deaer our Guests, Thank you for your review to Oscar Resort Hotel. We are sorry for misundersanding about the order at Restaurant. Hotpe this would not be spoilt your holiday.