All reviews two double beds no pork huge mound dressing table area hotel group rsd tour main reception excellent buffet cultural tour clear sea breakfast selection oscar hotel visit northern cyprus package holiday decent hotel small balcony beach bar
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely room with balcony and sea view. There is a good size pool. All meals are buffet with a good selection of food.

The down side to my stay was that you never knew whether the shower would have hot water. This happened on four days. Also there was extremely loud music playing in the area that started at 10.30 and didn't finish until 4am. Had to turn on the air conditioning to drown the noise. What a shame as it would have been perfect otherwise.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2018

was really impressed with this hotel only down side there were three complex's belonging to it and one had 40 steps to reach it.food was great rooms cleaned everyday, and there was plenty of room to sun bathe or swim in the 3 pools 2 of which was the sea roped of for safety

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We bought a package holiday and found ourselves at the Vuni Palace Hotel which looked lovely when we arrived but as the week progressed it became obvious that it was in need of refurbishment .. the bedrooms were dark and poorly lit the TV ancient and reception poor at best the bathrooms were kept clean but still looked grubby .. however the food was good and the staff were really helpful

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The meals were great. Personels were hospitable. The beach was great for kids.(sandy beach) The other one for adults.
The casino (viva casino) was very stingy.:). I couldn't win anything. I advise for Oscar Hotel's Casino. It name is skull king. The two hotels' owner is the same.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

First I have to say that we had a problem while checking in, out room wasn't ready and it was 17h o'clock!
At the reception they were very rude and told us to sit and wait for it.
So, my first impression was bad.
Also they have a HUGE mound in front of the entrance, it is quite disgusting.
It was also a problem to take our passports from the reception to go to the Greek part of the island, which I don't understand why?

The hotel is 42km from Ercan airport, and the price of the taxi is 30 euros to get you to the hotel.
Everything can be paid in euros and you have no need to change anything into Turkish lira.

I must say we had some very friendly cleaning ladies. They were very nice and smiling.

The hotel has a diverse and varied foods, only I am not sure what would a person on a gluten-free diet eat. I didn't see any gluten free sings.

At night you only get entertainment for children, it is actually quite a long program for them. They have no entertainment for adults whatsoever. Also they have carousels for children which are open 3 times a day for them to play.

In general we had a problem that not many people spoke English, but I guess that is something you would expect.

Vuni Palace also had a little train which takes you to the town center 3 times a day. You can also take a taxi, that will cost you 5 euros in one direction.

The safe is paid 2 euros per day.
The minibar for all inclusive is charged, which is weird and I don't recommend using it.

The pool is very very large and they have a children's pool as well. Also they have two types of beaches, one for adults where you go into deep water right away, and one for little children who in not deep at all. The water level is so low that you don't need a lifeguard there.

It was a bit weird for me not to have bracelets for all inclusive. Every time you order something you have to tell them your room number.
It was also weird not to have a water machine in the restaurant for lunch and dinner, and the pool area. I think it would be easier for everyone if they put them on those places.

All in all, I could recommend this hotel to someone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family