“Absolutely Fantastic! Staff are Amazing! ”
Review of Tealicious

Tealicious
Description: A family run vintage Tea Room in Brookmans Park with home-made luxurious cakes and food with a Greek twist!!! Serving All Day Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Fresh Coffee, Selection of Teas, Home-made Cakes and Pastries, Milkshakes, Afternoon Tea* and many more. Vegetarian and Gluten free options available daily! Telephone orders and takeaways available! For reservations or phone orders please call 01707 707 575. Walk in's welcome and child friendly. We also cater for birthdays, baby showers, hen parties, kids parties and other occasions. Indoor and outdoor seating available. *Please note that our Afternoon Tea will need to be booked in advance.
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This is such a Gem !!!!
So this was my first visit & it was just perfect. It’s situated in a beautiful village on the green. Today the blossoms was out on the trees & it looked so pretty. It really feels like a part of the village as many local people come in chat to the ladies. It has to be one of the most friendliest places I have ever been in. The staff are such a fantastic asset, as they bend over backwards in such a lovely way to do everything they can for you. The cup cakes & other items looked to die for but we were on diets...... we will be back to taste them out ! I had the smoked salmon & cream cheese, which was jammed packed with smoked salmon. It had a lovely flavour & this was served with salad. My friend had mozzarella, avocado & something else again it was delicious. Tea is served in lovely teapots with cups & saucers. The tea room itself has a pretty decor with a lovely chandelier. I just love it & cant believe I have not been before. I can see this definitely being somewhere I will be using regularly now.
Thank you for a fantastic experience, it really was faultless!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Went here for a cream tea with a few family members. Scones were really good; milkshakes also very nice and the millionaires shortbread was worth the trip on its own.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Our lunch here today was lovely. We had a variety of sandwiches, jacket potatoes and cakes. The selection was good and the portions were big.
The staff were very friendly and attentive.
Really good value for money.
I recommend to anyone wanting a nice relaxed lunch. And I will be returning :)

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Fabulous little shop. Popped in with a small group of friends during the freezing weather, open and warm despite the snow! Hot chocolates were fantastic, as good as any big brand coffee shop for a reasonable price, and of course right there in the village. Service was also great, nice friendly staff. Will be back soon to try out the food although I am sure it will also be excellent.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Tealicious is a lovely little spot to have a drink, a cake or sandwich and a gossip with friends. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the coffee is delicious!

I sometimes have my dog and they are happy to take my order at the door and have a dog bowl and water ready.

Recommend this place...it's great!!

1  Thank Cosmopolitan64071