“A true morning relax”
Review of JPour

JPour
Ranked #10 of 17 Dessert in Luxembourg City
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Description: J°Pour delivers fresh and delicious cold-pressed juices and superfoods to provide a simple and natural way to feed your body with the vital nutrients. Our core value is to respect what nature gives us by taking the best ingredients and process them in the most gentle way, to concentrate the best of fruits and vegetables in only one drop and express it in a rainbow of fluid colors. We commit to the best ingredients. Quality implies for us local, organic and fresh fruits and vegetables whenever it is possible. We rely on the best process. Our juices are cold-pressed, slowly and gently prepared, not heated neither pasteurized. We take care of the best preservation. Filled into glass bottles and kept refrigerated, J°Pour will reach you in its finest form.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

There was almost no one at JPour this morning, maybe because of the summer break for many of the offices around. The place is very nice, from design to staff to the smoothies and other delights. The coffee was nice and I would order it next time. But the main joy are the smoothies. So fresh... The place is a little expensive, but this is expected given the location. I was happy to leave a tip and will gladly come again.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I went there this morning for breakfast. I am vegan and also try to eat healthy. This breakfast Açai bowl was amzingly nice looking and what a taste!!!! It filled me with proteins and fuel for the whole day. I still don't feel hungry and it's almost noon, while usually I am starving at 10 am alreaydy. The staff is really nice and even asks if you have allergies before preparing your mix. I will definetely go back.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

This café/ bar has a wide choice of healthy and delicious snacks, drinks, smoothies and coffees and the atmosphere is really relaxed and very nice, we go there regularly for an afternoon coffee.

JPour, Manager at JPour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Veronica, thanks a lot for your nice review, we really appreciate it :-) Looking forward to serve you again at your next afternoon coffee!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Nice surprise. Finally healthy and tasty vegan options.
Smoothie was special and surprising (pleasantly). Location is perfect for a short break between meetings or an informal meeting,

1  Thank ynher
JPour, Manager at JPour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thank you very much for this wonderful review, we hope that we can keep surprising you in the future :-)

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely little place, had a smoothie that I would not have made at home, it gave me some wonderful ideas for when I do get home, a little expensive but I would order again, great staff and great service.

JPour, Manager at JPour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Heather, thanks so much for giving us this nice review! We are happy to hear that the effort and high quality that we put in our products is appreciated. The J°Pour Team is looking forward to welcome you again :-)