“Good Sushi and Good Service”
Review of Yamayu Santatsu

Yamayu Santatsu
Ranked #24 of 855 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Price range: US$22 - US$51
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Staff always friendly, Fresh fish with a good presentation!
Small but cozy, simple space recreating a practically typical Japanese environment.
Good experience.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have gone to this restaurant because of your recomendation but I don't recomend Yamayu Santatsu at all!
I have ordered " big roll" with crab and avocado. Rolls were big because of rise. If I had not glasses I would not see the piece of crab and avocado.
I have eaten sushi a few times in Japan. I eat sushi two- three times a week in Poland. All are better than sushi in Yamayu Santatsu.
If this sushi is the best in Luxemburg I will very worried about another sushi restaurant in Luxemburg.
I invite you to Bydgoszcz in Poland to Sushi Garden. The Sushi Master from Yamayu Santatsu ought to learn a lot from our masters.

1  Thank binren
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We went there because of the review. We had sushi with raw salmon and tuna they taste really good!! rice also taste good but the rice fall apart when you dip it in soya sauce, like they were not hold together well, the sushi with eel taste ok but very small piece, under standard size , the special sushi they are uneatable!! oily and tasteless. For me quality of sushi is not yet at the japanese standard. But the raw salmon and tuna taste really good. Service is good , not slow and very friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

It's the best sushi I ever had! I have been there quite a few times and it's always great! I would always go back!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Make an early reservation. The place is small and simple, but the quality of the fish is huge. I also found there "chu-ttoro" (fatty-tuna), which is quite difficult to find at a very fair price. Awesome.