“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice place and most of all delicious food. The mixed dim sum is a must have! The service is super!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It was my first time at Luxembourg and I have advised TripAdvisor for eating somewhere Chinese food! And it proposed me this fantastic restaurant. The food was excellent, the people were friendly. I felt I was in China. The best choice in Luxembourg for this kind of food.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It's my first time in Lux!! Excellent food, Excellent service! Perfect place with taste and friendly people!!! The absolute deliciousness!! 6 starts!!!

1  Thank Miltiadis K
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I had a Thai menu and my husband the duck with pineapple, everything was very tasty! We also enjoyed the service and the place is typically decorated.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Fu Lu Shou Inn is by far one of the best Asian restaurants in Luxembourg.
Located in the Gare area in downtown Luxembourg City, Fu Lu Shou Inn will exceed your expectations, should you decide to visit them for lunch or dinner. Excellent plates, friendly staff and normal prices. Personally I absolutely recommend it to all Asian cuisine lovers.

Tip: Try the plate called “Lucky Beef”. Thank me later.