“Great food, but very slow initial drinks service”
Review of Le Bouquet Garni

Le Bouquet Garni
Ranked #20 of 877 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Price range: US$52 - US$81
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Hosted a dinner with 6 clients last week here. Was my first time, and must confess that was a great option. Food was excellent in quantity and quality. Don´t give the restaurant the highest rate, because was not happy at all with the iniital wine service. Wanted to order wine and was told that another waiter was responsible for taking wine orders. Waited 10 mins and nothing....insisted an then the person came. Ordered white wine for the starters and red for the mains......then it took another 10 mins to have the starters served, but now wine at all. Had to ask to have the white wine glasses and the wine served. Don´t like this. Not a big issue, but was clear to me that service was struggling with my big table and another 3 or 4 ones......

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I chose this restaurant based on reviews + menu choice + price. (The gormand menu was half the price of other places in Luxembourg). We were astounded. 3 hours went by, and we felt like we'd been there for 1. The food was delightful, fresh and presented beautifully. Wine list included an excellent range, but the local Luxembourgish wine was the best. The staff were fun, discreet and playful :)
The only downside was the music didn't always quite fit with the mood of the place.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here on a Saturday evening. The food was first class, so too was the service and the wine. A lovely atmospheric restaurant in a charming old building. Would definitely return and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Le Bouquet Garni was one of the best overall dining experiences I've had.

Service was amazing, timely - never intrusive - attention to detail. Absolutely perfect.

The 50 euro set menu (Menu Gourmand) was a great value I thought, considering how expensive Luxembourg is as a city. More importantly they were willing to accommodate my gluten intolerance. The wait staff were very knowledgeable and multi-lingual which was a big help. If 50 Euro is a little high for your budget, I recommend trying the 30 Euro lunch menu.

The very extensive wine menu, and while there are no bargain wines (cheapest was probably 50 or 60 Euro) we found a great wine from the Saint-Estèphe region for 80 Euro.

The restaurant was filled to capacity but never did we feel crowded. The atmosphere was just lovely, especially as it's in such an old building.

Overall I can't recommend Le Bouquet Garni high enough.

1  Thank seibo2830
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

From the minute you walk through the door the friendly atmosphere hits you. The food was amazing you just simply have to treat yourself to this place when visiting Luxembourg City. I can't praise the Staff enough they treated my Daughter like a princess played with her and couldn't do enough for us.

1  Thank cunnie2480