“Dinner”

Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Batucada is the way to escape to Brazil. Located a few steps from the heart of Luxembourg City, experience a restaurant with a unique atmosphere and tantalizing cuisine. For over 15 years Batucada has been delighting clients with its premium meat skewers, authentic Brazilian dishes and unforgettable salads.
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We had dinner on the 5th December.
Decided to go from the website visit.
The ambience is nice, colourful, well kept.
Food is of good quality, both meat and fish, and quantities are enormous!
Great service, fast and gentle; we had one person that needed gluten free and the waiters helped a lot, and did so without any problem - in other places we visited they where annoyed, here to the contrary they really helped through.
Prices are consistent with quality and quantity.

Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I went for a Sunday lunch with my family at the Batucada and I must say this is a very nice Brazilian restaurant. Portions are huge so come starving or very hungry otherwisr you may not be able to finish your dish. I took the Feijoada and very much enjoyed the black beans with smoked flavour. I can only recommend the restaurant!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

It started a bit rocky as they have no English menus and they took 25 minutes to come take order. But the waiter helped us choose meals. I got small plate empanadas and my son got lamb. Both were amazing. The cheesecake was great but don’t expect a N.Y. style cheesecake. The crepe brûlée was amazing too. So. Price was 70 euro for us. Would recommend to go. We will go again!! Oh their WiFi doesn’t work.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

You would probably walk passed it at first, but then you would miss out a really nice place. Once inside you really feel in a South-American restaurant with all the tropical decoration . They offer a nice selection of dishes, with also some typical Brazillian dishes. Also nice list of drinks and cocktails.
The food was really nice and the waiters were very friendly. Because they did not have an English menu, the waiter took time to translate the dishes and help my friend make her choice. Appreciated!

Oh the salads and starters can be quite big portions.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I have been in a dinner with collegues and we eat a plate of tapas at the beginning and we take a plate for 4 but we had anough for 6... Main dish was variead aroinf the table and everbfy enjoy ( fejuada is really gorgeous and it is difficult to eat all the plate, maricsoc were reallay good and enough seafoof, meat perfect). I personnaly take a mix grilled of Gambas and Schrimps and it was cook perfectly. Prices are at the Luxembourg level but really good. We drink south american wines that were ok.
I would recommend this restaurant but you need ot be hungry